fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the Share Files Forum

PowerPoints for teaching solfege 1

More
08 Feb 2012 16:36 #1823 by lzp11
You should hear the sounds if you click on "slide show" (a tab at the top of the screen) and then "play from beginning" - they are embedded into the presentation and I think others have been able to hear so I know they are there! Remember also to have the sound turned on your computer (not the keyboard).

Let me know how this goes!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Mar 2012 19:52 #2345 by lzp11
I just added Sol to Sol (see the first post in this thead) :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, Mandabplus3

More
12 Apr 2012 03:59 #2910 by Sudarinya
я нажимаю клавишу F5 и все СЛУШУ!!!! СПАСИБО!

I press the F5 key and LISTENING everything !! THANK YOU!

More
12 Apr 2012 04:24 - 12 Apr 2012 04:29 #2911 by Sudarinya
Оцените русский вариант на скорую руку:
Evaluate the Russian version:
не могу загрузить :(
I can not download the file
Last edit: 12 Apr 2012 04:29 by Sudarinya.

More
22 Apr 2012 17:40 - 22 Apr 2012 17:41 #3127 by lzp11
So, I FINALLY finished the series of powerpoints - I have now completed the whole note alphabet from Do to Do up to Ti to Ti! Please see the first post in this thread for the whole group of downloads.

Sorry for the delay - life has been mega hectic and busy. I only managed to finish this due to a bout of insomnia so I thought I may as well be productive rather than lying in bed awake :lol: :S

Anyway, here they are and I hope people are finding the files useful.

I have tested and they all seem to be downloading fine. Please remember that they will download as a zipped file so you will need to right click to extract the contents from the file to get the powerpoints to play.
Last edit: 22 Apr 2012 17:41 by lzp11.

More
23 Apr 2012 00:02 #3149 by hellene

lzp11 wrote: So, I FINALLY finished the series of powerpoints - I have now completed the whole note alphabet from Do to Do up to Ti to Ti! Please see the first post in this thread for the whole group of downloads.

Sorry for the delay - life has been mega hectic and busy. I only managed to finish this due to a bout of insomnia so I thought I may as well be productive rather than lying in bed awake :lol: :S

Anyway, here they are and I hope people are finding the files useful.

I have tested and they all seem to be downloading fine. Please remember that they will download as a zipped file so you will need to right click to extract the contents from the file to get the powerpoints to play.

Thank you so much! Karmas for you!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds