fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Start your progress diary here

Elee, 3yo, USA

More
26 Feb 2021 16:14 #39628 by juliguli
Replied by juliguli on topic Elee, 3yo, USA
Elee really is doing so good! She is impressing me. Only 3 and a half, and she is doing such a fine job following along and knowing her notes, but also really just loving piano, all thanks to Soft Mozart! Not sure what to do though, as far as having multiple students/family. I love keeping piano as something we do all together. Titus is just so far ahead, in age as well, so with teh girls, he acts as a helper, but it is nice for the girls to be doing the same things. Plus, we really do like the email subscription for the lessons, so getting the Prep Level A in the email is great!

So, instead of continuing with Prep B for Elee, though she seems ready for it, I think this year, I will do Prep A with her, but let her do the more advanced version of what Anastasia is doing, like here, in Hot Cross Buns, she is playing both hands and using multiple fingers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Feb 2021 16:20 #39631 by juliguli
I have started with Elee on Prep A along with Anastasia, but letting her do the more advanced version of what Ana is doing, so Elee is doing both hands, like in this example of her playing through the Slumber Song theme. She is really catching on!

More
02 Mar 2021 14:45 #39653 by juliguli
Month 2, week 3

Elee is progressing so well. Plus, we have started reading all the letters from the Kingdom of Tune that we get in our email and the kids love them! They really like the characters, and we read the Kingdom of Tune book as well, and Titus is learning a lot, plus the girls love how it all goes together with what they see on the screen and piano (like finding the queen and princess, Mr. Oops etc). Elee aslo has started really wanting to play White Cat, Black Cat because she saw that in the email and liked the story behind it. I will try to get a video of her doing it sometime this week.

We are very very thankful for the email curriculum subscriptions. We get that for Kingdom of Tune, Prep Level A, and Sight-Reading course and we love it. As soon as Prep Level B is available in that week by week format, especially to email, we would love to sign up! Thank you for all the hard work that has been put into making Soft Mozart what it is! We would do no other piano curriculum!

Another exciting thing this week: Elee just came up and started playing on the piano, Hot Cross Buns, no music in front of her, just for fun!

Soft Mozart is really helping her to enjoy piano, as well as excel at it.

Is it time, or not yet to start picking a song for the May recital? Any recomendations?

Attachments:

More
19 Mar 2021 17:23 #39755 by juliguli
Month 2, week 4.
Elee is progressing really nicely and having a lot of fun. We enjoy getting to play the card games and practicing our songs, and listening to our music appreciation. Here is Elee enjoying a bit of Slumber Song by Humperdink:

More
19 Mar 2021 17:30 #39756 by juliguli
Month 3, Week 1
I say that Elee is doing Prep Level A, because that is the emails we are following, but she is excited to learn and adding more and more skills every day. She may be more in Prep Level B, which is where we started, but I do really like the weekly emails. We read about the Kingdom of Tune emails (written like letters) and she is happily playing White Cat, Black Cat exercise and the Hanon exercise. She is really enjoying these in addition. Also, she is working on playing Slumber Song. She said she would like to do it for the recital.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Аким

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds