fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Start your progress diary here

Elee, 3yo, USA

More
28 Dec 2020 12:27 #38769 by juliguli
Elee, 3yo, USA was created by juliguli
Elee is 3 years old she has been doing some SM off and on since 2yo. Our family has been through many changes, most recently with my husband and I graduating seminary and moving to the Midwest. Now that we are more settled, I am excited to step back into a more regular rhythm of teaching, including piano and posting in our progress diary.

We will start here in January for the remainder of this school year with Prep Level B.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jan 2021 14:31 #38856 by juliguli
Replied by juliguli on topic Elee, 3yo, USA
his past week, we moved our piano and set it up in the middle of the room, with an old computer to hold our Soft Mozart station, so it is available any time of day and in a central location, as recommended. And the kids have loved it! I have found them there so many times.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
12 Jan 2021 11:40 - 12 Jan 2021 12:03 #38988 by juliguli
Week 1 of Prep Level B.

We have begun! And all the kids love our piano time now. Attached is a picture of us playing with the flashcards. Also, here is a video of Elee and Ana both participating in arranging, singing, and naming the flashcards:

Questions for Week 2:
a: I downloaded the lmz file for Surprise Symphony. Was I supposed to do anything with it this week with the girls?
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 Jan 2021 12:03 by juliguli.

More
27 Jan 2021 10:56 #39197 by juliguli
Week 2 Prep B:
Elee loves piano! She can't get enough. When her turn is over, she is always a bit disappointed. I do stop before she loses interest, but I love seeing the enthusiasm. Elee and Ana, I try to teach together, but make Elee's assignments just a tad harder. Like with the cards, I might flip over two and her name which two were flipped, while with Ana, I flip only one, and mostly do, re, or mi.

We have played a lot of fun games at this point with the cards and enjoyed them.

Trying to play Joseph Haydn's surprise symphony in the background also when we work on other lessons.

We are also learning our fingers

More
27 Jan 2021 11:06 #39203 by juliguli
Week 3
Elee really is loving piano and loves all that we do with it.

Again, more and more games are happening with the cards, and we are practicing our fingers, and now starting to play the piece we downloaded of the Surprise Symphony Theme.

Attachments:

More
26 Feb 2021 16:01 #39625 by juliguli
Week 4

Elee just loves piano. She keeps asking to go longer and longer on Guess Key, we are up to and sometimes past the 1 minute mark, just because she wants to keep going, but per the pedagogy, I do try to stop before she has had enough. And she is trying to use her fingers, as we do the fingers exercise, and she is trying to use them in the Guess Key game as well.

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds