fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2016-2017

Marie, 4 years, UK

More
27 Sep 2016 13:15 #24414 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Marie, 4 years, UK

missflute wrote: Thank you, I am learning these tips all the time and it is very helpful! I will keep the phone horizontal.
And yes I didn't realise there was an easier version of surprise symphony (I did choose it because of music appreciation). We will look at that and try and polish it .
I agree that Marie needs to work more on perfecting some easier pieces and we will also start to try without using the music. Do you have any particular suggestions for suitable pieces?
Do you think I should continue to look at Prep A for lesson plans?
Thanks

Her level is Prep B. I won't be surprised, if she will even handle the C!

I would recommend
Boogie 1 Robot Rock
Fav Classics Largo
Nursery 1 - Little Dog Gone, Old Mc Donald, Hichory
Christmas: Jolly old st nicholas, Deck the Halls, Angels we had heard on high

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: missflute

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Feb 2017 05:34 #25452 by missflute
Replied by missflute on topic Marie, 4 years, UK
Thank you for your suggestions.
We have just renewed our subscription too :)
I have been looking on the forum but can't find anything - is there any way to see if there are others from the UK learning at the moment, or to find if there are any Soft Mozart teachers in the UK?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds