fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2015-2016

Annamaría, AB, Canada

More
31 Mar 2016 08:13 #22672 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Annamaría, AB, Canada
Lorenn, I am happy with the results so far! Did you try to practice with my teahing videos?

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Mar 2016 12:45 #22674 by lorenn@3
Replied by lorenn@3 on topic Annamaría, AB, Canada
Annamaría has practice Gentle Piano songs with Teaching Videos but the excercises she prefers doing them with a metronome as she says the videos distract her and she makes her make mistakes. Also 50 bpm was a bit slow for her but 75 bpm too fast. Here is a Morning Mood video with teaching video. (our acoustic piano doesn't have good sound)

More
31 Mar 2016 13:06 #22675 by hellene
Lorenn, I love her performance! She is getting the beats well!
Tell her that she can practice one hand at a time too!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: lorenn@3

More
21 Sep 2016 10:33 #24387 by lorenn@3
Replied by lorenn@3 on topic Annamaría, AB, Canada
Hello Hellene. My 2 older kids did some of the summer curriculum and now getting back to the regular one. I am going to open a new topic for each of my three kids in the 2016-2017 topic. Since we worked on the prep c level last school year we are going to start level 1 and try to stick to the curriculum as much as we can. Annamaria was playing level 2 piano pieces and Christian level 1 on the gentle piano song list. The little one is 2 y/o and I'll keep doing the same level A until she is three (December). Well I just wanted to let you know we are back and excited to begin a new year.

More
23 Sep 2016 12:28 #24396 by hellene
Hello, Lorenn!

lorenn@3 wrote: Hello Hellene. My 2 older kids did some of the summer curriculum and now getting back to the regular one. I am going to open a new topic for each of my three kids in the 2016-2017 topic.

Wonderful idea!

Since we worked on the prep c level last school year we are going to start level 1 and try to stick to the curriculum as much as we can. Annamaria was playing level 2 piano pieces and Christian level 1 on the gentle piano song list.

The piano pieces can be selected above the level based on your children development. Please, make sure that after learning them they will polish the performance with the TEACHING VIDEOS.

The little one is 2 y/o and I'll keep doing the same level A until she is three (December). Well I just wanted to let you know we are back and excited to begin a new year.

I am so excited to see you back too! Post as many videos as possible to receive feedback.

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds