fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2015-2016

Heidi, 7yo, Romania

More
23 Feb 2016 14:21 #22149 by adeline.hritcu
Replied by adeline.hritcu on topic Heidi, 7yo, Romania
As I also mentioned in Heidi's sister post (Hannah), I want to thank and to praise Hellene and the SM team for great work, great people.
I had a problem with the software and I asked for help. They were prompt in solving the problem and professional and most important of all human and caring.
SM is much more than just a great piece of software.
Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Feb 2016 10:43 #22164 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Heidi, 7yo, Romania
Hello, Adeline! I am so happy to see the progress of your children! Even the timiest one is becoming part of us!

adeline.hritcu wrote: Happy New Year to all!

Happy New Year to you too! :)

A few days off school when Heidi was sick worked miracles for her. She also learned the notes on a blockflote/recorder by herself from this little book:

I told you that the Soft Mozart just a foundation. :P

And then she got her sister to play an exercise on the piano together. Wonderful teamwork:

I LOVED it! Great work! Your son is learning too. It will show very soon (just put om new stickers ASAP! ;) )

Another progress to mention is that her game time and scores have improoved:

Indeed. Is she patient playing for so long? Outstanding!

and now 3 pics for the same game:

Well, my trainees also doing this game from beginning to the very end... They are adults, you know? What a dedication!

Feeling blessed with her work and with this wonderful software and comunity of SM.

We are very happy to have you with us!

Back to the Mozart

More
24 Feb 2016 10:54 #22165 by hellene
I watched all of the videos in this post and noticed a very good improvement in hands and posture of Heidi. She is sitting correctly, her chair is high enough and her hands are - dream of any piano teacher :) Way to go, Heidi!

adeline.hritcu wrote: This is what Heidi has been up to in the past month. She really has a very full month and she learned a lot. She knows all the pieces from memory, even if at least some are recorded with the software running....she keeps it running now for every time she plays a song because she is aiming to get the time as close to 0 as possible. She never really got 0, but she got 1 for a few songs and always <= 4.

I would recommend to practice your first piano piece with the TEACHING VIDEOS. Can you find them? With metronome and without she will learn how to play more artistically, smooth and with right phrasing and articulation.

The pieces from Solfeggio and chords in different keys sound awesome. Don't hesitate to play it with Gentle piano in different keys first. Let her develop Major scales feelings to be more confident with sharps and flats.

Back to the Mozart

More
24 Feb 2016 10:56 #22166 by hellene

adeline.hritcu wrote: As I also mentioned in Heidi's sister post (Hannah), I want to thank and to praise Hellene and the SM team for great work, great people.
I had a problem with the software and I asked for help. They were prompt in solving the problem and professional and most important of all human and caring.
SM is much more than just a great piece of software.
Thank you!

Adeline, thank you very much for being so nice and loyal student.
Yes, Soft Mozart is not just a software indeed. ;)

Back to the Mozart

More
24 Feb 2016 11:05 #22167 by hellene
Adeline, Heidi is ready for the next step: playing piano artistically.
Please, let her know that I like her sight-reading very much. She should stop worrying about the timing. Only machine can make 0 seconds. Our goal now is to add more flavor to the sounds production. Therefore, it would be great to find the TEACHING VIDEOS and select your new pieces based on this library (to be able to master the pieces with them).
She will enjoy it very much, because now it is very good time for this step!

adeline.hritcu wrote: continuing the same post (there were too many links)

with a very good score:

And finishing game time:

Heidi also does other games of her choice of game and time of play. She also reads easy, L0.x and L1 songs on R6, L6 and P6.

Back to the Mozart

More
25 Feb 2016 08:32 #22193 by adeline.hritcu
Replied by adeline.hritcu on topic Heidi, 7yo, Romania
Hi Hellene,
I like very much what you said. :)
I too noticed that Heidi is more confident and her fingers move easier on the keyboard, but this coming from you makes me certain of her progress.
And you are also right about the artistic play too. She tries to play correct the notes as in duration but when we watch a video of someone really feeling the music and moving to it she might ask: "Why is that person moving like that" :)) ..."Well, ...that is the way he feels the music he is playing" I answer :)
But as with all the progress until now, practice makes perfect. So we will give it some more time and I am sure it will come. I will do the polovetzian dance with the teaching video and repost it.

Thank you for watching carefully our videos as I highly appreciate your feedback and I very much trust it, a lot more than I trust my own opinion in music :D

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds