fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2015-2016

Heidi, 7yo, Romania

More
18 Mar 2016 16:12 #22581 by adeline.hritcu
Replied by adeline.hritcu on topic Heidi, 7yo, Romania
As you suggested Hellene, I tried to have Heidi play Polovetzian dance with teaching video and repost it, but: it happened that Heidi was not very keen of doing this, but she did not say she did not want to... I just noticed that every time I asked her to go and play the piano she would fin excuses and postpone it for later and she did shorter sessions... so when I asked her if she rather pick another piece she was a lot more interested. So we went on to the next piece and this one we did with the teaching video from the start.
It is so that if we do something Heidi must have a plan layed out before and if something must change or go back she does not like it very much and does not change easily...this with all things in general, not just with piano.
Here is our new piece:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Mar 2016 13:46 #22586 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Heidi, 7yo, Romania
Outstanding!
Radetsky much very 'uneven' for beginners' coordination. There are some parts that are very easy and some difficult. Therefore, it is very important to learn how to play the piece with steady beats. Heidi did an excellent job! I see, how she picks staccato, legato and all different phrasing. Keep working on that. It is very important stage now.

Back to the Mozart

More
20 May 2016 13:28 #22894 by adeline.hritcu
The solfeggio for March had some very high notes, and Heidi is not a big fan of solfeggio anyway, therefore there is no singing.

More
20 May 2016 13:31 #22895 by adeline.hritcu
The April - May songs are still a work in progress. This is it:

More
22 May 2016 04:08 #22912 by adeline.hritcu
Also a big thank you, we got the butterfly recital diplomas and the butterflies, just as pretty as in the picture you posted :).

More
22 May 2016 04:09 #22913 by adeline.hritcu
This is Heidi getting Elias familiar with the piano and Elias enjoying it :)

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds