fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi there!

More
16 Jul 2018 23:48 #30020 by kmt7
Replied by kmt7 on topic Hi there!
At the moment we are having a 2 weeks break from the school year (4 terms each year, after each term we have 2 weeks break except for term 4 - 6 weeks break).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jul 2018 23:59 - 17 Jul 2018 04:58 #30021 by kmt7
Hi Hellene,
I finally saw your video on "How to develop your eye sight for sight reading" I got it now. This is what I did with Kataya and Kiya before. They play on R1,L1 and P1 and by that time they seem to memorised it while playing them couple of times?? We take down the score/time each time. By then they know it already. We then go to P2-5/6.

I also have an issue with the Kataya and Kiya singing the notes in Solfeggio. They are camera/singing shy in that regards. Kiya is ok now with singing off camera. Can I have the sight reading vids without the singing notes?
Last edit: 17 Jul 2018 04:58 by kmt7.

More
18 Jul 2018 13:26 #30030 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hi there!

kmt7 wrote: At the moment we are having a 2 weeks break from the school year (4 terms each year, after each term we have 2 weeks break except for term 4 - 6 weeks break).

How interesting! Thank you for the information!

Back to the Mozart

More
18 Jul 2018 13:30 - 18 Jul 2018 13:31 #30031 by hellene

kmt7 wrote: Hi Hellene,
I finally saw your video on "How to develop your eye sight for sight reading" I got it now. This is what I did with Kataya and Kiya before. They play on R1,L1 and P1 and by that time they seem to memorised it while playing them couple of times?? We take down the score/time each time. By then they know it already. We then go to P2-5/6.

At the very-very beginning I recommend 1-st mode for developing eye-hand coordination. After that all sight-reading based on 2 4 5 and 6th visual modes only.

I also have an issue with the Kataya and Kiya singing the notes in Solfeggio. They are camera/singing shy in that regards. Kiya is ok now with singing off camera. Can I have the sight reading vids without the singing notes?

Confidence of your children is our FIRST priority. Let them do what they enjoy the most! No pressure.

With my students we used 'music money'. I simply paid them extra for singing. Or I sang for them and they had to pay me since my services are not cheap :evil:

:) B) :P :lol:

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 18 Jul 2018 13:31 by hellene.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Olga Egorova, Elena_Gurina

More
19 Jul 2018 22:29 - 19 Jul 2018 22:35 #30033 by kmt7
Ok, great to know I was on the right track then.
Kiya now is confident enough to sing Solfeggio as posted in progress diary. There are no pressure in our household. Your software is so progressive that my kids see results very quickly and that in itself is a motivation factor. I just try to fit in 15 mins a day in piano. Kiya just practice without asking. With Kaleera, it depends on her day but try to fit 1-3min in during the morning if I can or spontaneously here and there.

We now have just one person practicing the piano and all gathers together and wants to have a go at the same time.:S
Last edit: 19 Jul 2018 22:35 by kmt7.

More
21 Jul 2018 11:23 #30035 by hellene

kmt7 wrote: Ok, great to know I was on the right track then.
Kiya now is confident enough to sing Solfeggio as posted in progress diary. There are no pressure in our household. Your software is so progressive that my kids see results very quickly and that in itself is a motivation factor. I just try to fit in 15 mins a day in piano. Kiya just practice without asking. With Kaleera, it depends on her day but try to fit 1-3min in during the morning if I can or spontaneously here and there.

We now have just one person practicing the piano and all gathers together and wants to have a go at the same time.:S

Yes, I enjoy listening Kiya's practice. Way to go!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds