fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi there!

More
08 Aug 2018 04:47 - 08 Aug 2018 04:52 #30111 by kmt7
Replied by kmt7 on topic Hi there!
Hi Hellene,
I have been in this forum for nearly a months now... I have still no idea what recital is about? Can you please explain to me as I have absolutely no musical background or idea.
Many thanks in advance.
Last edit: 08 Aug 2018 04:52 by kmt7.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Aug 2018 10:55 #30112 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hi there!

kmt7 wrote: Hi Hellene,
I have been in this forum for nearly a months now... I have still no idea what recital is about? Can you please explain to me as I have absolutely no musical background or idea.
Many thanks in advance.

Hello, Kim!
Twice a year we have special place in our forum, where you can post the videos of your children performing piano pieces. The videos are very similar to those that you already posting in your Progress Diary. The only difference is that the videos for recital should show final stage of playing piano pieces - the best takes of the performance.

From 15th of Dec to 15th of January our recitals called 'Butterfly Ball' . The goal is to play as many pieces as possible. For each I send your kids a butterfly

From 15th of May to 15th of June we have graduation recital. Each participant receives a gift from me and certificate or diploma. Certificate for recital. The Diploma is for following our Lesson plans and providing the progress diary.

Currently I am reviewing our lasr graduation recital and soon our participamts will get their certificates/diplomas/gifts

You and your kids can get started to collect piano pieces towards the Butterfly Ball to get as many butterflies as possible

Hope my explenation will be helpful ;)

Back to the Mozart

More
09 Aug 2018 06:20 #30131 by kmt7
Can we start posting anytime when child is ready or wait until closer to the recital date?

More
09 Aug 2018 19:02 #30135 by hellene

kmt7 wrote: Can we start posting anytime when child is ready or wait until closer to the recital date?

I recommend you to upload your videos on YouTube. We open new recital section at the time of the recitals. You will be able to copy/past links from YouTube at the time of the recital in progress.

Back to the Mozart

More
27 Aug 2018 10:21 - 28 Aug 2018 11:53 #30353 by kmt7
Hi Hellene,
Kataya has finished Fav classic album in p2 and p4 for sight reading and is now on Chrismas Carols p2. I was wondering if she should continue on p5-6.
Last edit: 28 Aug 2018 11:53 by kmt7.

More
28 Aug 2018 20:11 #30359 by hellene
I wish to see her sight-reading videos. Did you post any?

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds