fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi I m new

More
15 Jan 2012 01:26 #1190 by Bossa
Replied by Bossa on topic Hi I m new
Welcome to the Soft Mozart community that is growing every day.
When I first saw the program I was also very confused on how everything works as there is no exact description anywhere.
With one year subscription you need to order stickers for the piano as they make learning much easier.
The program includes different games that teach play the piano. If you want to get an idea of that just go to the Our Library - Videos - Instructional. Look through them. Firstly you'll see how to better teach children using the program, then there are videos with different exercises that is important to practice ( you can teach your child to do them even before buying the program), and then there are some videos that show how to play different games. So, you'll get the idea about the software.
Also, you can print the flash cards or use slides to teach solfeggio that is very important. You know your child better, so you can decide how to teach him. I use flash cards and worksheets to teach my 5 year old daughter, as I do not want to expose her to the computer too much and think that she concentrates better without power point. We play different games with her taking turns, as she likes to teach me. She hides two or three cards and I have to say which she hided and where they supposed to be. Also we play who can say the notes faster. We time it and record the results, she likes it very much. If she wins, she gets a small prize.
I could definitely tell you that this program works even for people without music background. I do not have any music education, so I am learning with this program too. What I also like is that it has many songs in it you can play and a child can even learn to play them by himself. While playing a child see his score and usually wants to do better. So he is playing again and again.
My daughter started to use the program about 3 weeks ago and she already can play several songs and she wants to play every day. She is very upset if she doesn't have time.
Also, if you have any problems, you can always get help by writing on this forum and get advice form professionals, that is really important .
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, NadiaD, MorikawaEri1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jan 2012 17:29 #1216 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hi I m new

MorikawaEri1 wrote: I am new here... Got to know Softway to Mozart from brillkids forum. Still trying to hard to read through all the pages and figure out how the program works. I am interested to teach my daughter at home. She is 4 yrs old. Thanks

Welcome!
Glad to see you here!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: MorikawaEri1

More
16 Jan 2012 17:36 #1217 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hi I m new

MorikawaEri1 wrote: Hi Nadia,

I saw the videos last week when i joined the forum. But i m still not very sure how the whole program works.

It is very intuitive, but in order to understand how it works you have to interact with it.

I ve no music background so i guess it is not easy for me to understand at a glance. :(

It is hard to understand the program just by reading about it and watching videos...

I missed the christmas offer, wonder when will they hv another sale. Thanks for all the infos... :)

We had the introductory prices and promotions because we were just launching website and forum. The program's value is much greater.
If you start teaching your child now, you'll have a chance to perform at our Christmas recital. ;)

Back to the Mozart

More
17 Jan 2012 02:41 #1220 by Mrs.Post
Replied by Mrs.Post on topic Hi I m new
Hello MorikawaEri1,

Welcome from another BK mom. There is so much help around here and so many willing helpers you will be just fine.

There is a one year lesson plan included with the program. Hellene has done a great job of laying the whole thing out. We are creating new materials all the time as we modify ( or shall I say - add to) the program to best teach our own kids. I am teaching a 17 month old and a 3 y/o with down syndrome, we are moving very slow, but making great progress. Our 4 y/o is basically following Hellene's plan with added worksheets we've made.

Don't hesitate to ask questions, as you can see, there is lots of people to assist.

Sonya
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, MorikawaEri1

More
17 Jan 2012 17:17 #1234 by ravib7
Replied by ravib7 on topic Hi I m new
Hi

Am new here as well, could anybody please tell me where can i find the flash cards, i bought full version SM for one year, but cant find the printing flash cards,

many thanks

More
17 Jan 2012 18:02 - 17 Jan 2012 18:04 #1235 by NadiaD
Replied by NadiaD on topic Hi I m new
Here is the link to Music note flash cards - Level 1 Downloadable ENGLISH:

www.pianolearningsoftware.com/Music-note...le-ENGLISH_p_46.html
Last edit: 17 Jan 2012 18:04 by NadiaD.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds