fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi I m new

More
18 Jan 2012 15:38 #1272 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hi I m new

Mrs.Post wrote:

How do i entitle for the 50% off scholarship? Actuallly all this while i was waiting for LMs by BK. They promised by end of yr 2010, but up to now, still no news. I m still wondering what is the difference between SM and LMs .

Hellene, if you notice, she is talking about LM. LM stands for Little Music, which is a program Brillkids has in the works. Brillkids has 2 programs right now, Little Math, Little Reader and is working on Little Music. Sorry to make it so confusing.

Sonya, thank you for explaining this to me! Now I know.

I am so happy to have you - brillkids moms - on board with me! When I am alone talking about the program, I am being accused for being 'commercial'. But I would give the program for free, if I would have any other way to keep it up to date and to develop further.

I think, only education about this invention and hand on experience will help many parents to understand the value of this invention.

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jan 2012 18:51 #1286 by Mrs.Post
Replied by Mrs.Post on topic Hi I m new
Hey, this is your program, your work, your idea. So, yeah, be commercial. Our lives would all be very different with the commercial enterprises of Apple and Microsoft. We wouldn't be able to have this forum or this program. Don't be ashamed. I'd be proud if it were me - it's pretty cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, MorikawaEri1

More
18 Jan 2012 21:54 #1291 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Hi I m new
Lol that's a very common problem Hellene! But one thing to remember if you don't promote it no one will ever know about it. At uni I learnt about "shameless self promotion" apparently it is something men do ALOT and woman don't, hence the wage gap! Only you know enough about your product to promote it effectively but since you scored us awesome brillkids mummy's we will happily sing your praises from the rooftops! ( ps I hope you noticed my shameless self promotion in there ;) )
The following user(s) said Thank You: NadiaD, MorikawaEri1

More
18 Jan 2012 23:13 - 18 Jan 2012 23:14 #1302 by hellene

Mandabplus3 wrote: Lol that's a very common problem Hellene! But one thing to remember if you don't promote it no one will ever know about it.

And they say to me: aha! you want our money! shame on you! :blush:

At uni I learnt about "shameless self promotion" apparently it is something men do ALOT and woman don't, hence the wage gap!

What is uni?

Only you know enough about your product to promote it effectively but since you scored us awesome brillkids mummy's we will happily sing your praises from the rooftops! ( ps I hope you noticed my shameless self promotion in there ;) )

I think, you are right! I was trying to promote the program through teachers, but apparently they keep this tool as a secret for most of the time.

Once I gave up the program for entire school and now 350 kids playing piano in group classes. But instead of spreading the program for other schools in district they chose to be 'exclusive' and didn't let journalists in.

Oh, I have so many interesting stories...

I had learned though that the PARENTS could be very powerful force for this invention. They want best education for their kids.

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 18 Jan 2012 23:14 by hellene.

More
19 Jan 2012 06:37 #1304 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Hi I m new
Oh goodness that's terrible! But anyone who stands to make more money from keeping a secret will keep it a secret. It is always good to have people promoting for you who are not being paid to do so! Mums grape vine ( gossip ;) ) is a very powerful tool. You are wise to get them on your side :)
How much luck have you had with journalists promoting in a positive way? I am sure in Australia it would be fairly well received once it was noticed... Although I can clearly see why the piano teachers would be against it! I have already saved about 6 months worth of lessons in three weeks!
Uni is short for university which is our highest educational institution. I did a business degree before I did my teaching degree and studied some marketing subjects. It was is marketing that I learnt about the shameless self promotion, I read a book on it (by the same name)...but I read ALOT and I can't remember who it was written by.
I am personally advertising soft Mozart all over the place and most kids who visit my place get to have a go at it. I have kids here all the time, they all seem to enjoy it and all of them can play something recognizable in a very short time! I would only do this for a product I truly believe in :cheer:

More
19 Jan 2012 18:06 #1313 by hellene

Mandabplus3 wrote: Oh goodness that's terrible! But anyone who stands to make more money from keeping a secret will keep it a secret.

Sometimes it is not just money, but pride. For centuries to play piano good was just for selected few people. It is hard to get use to the new opening: everyone can play piano and read music. One of my young piano students told me: if my friends will play like this, it won't make me so special.

It is always good to have people promoting for you who are not being paid to do so! Mums grape vine ( gossip ;) ) is a very powerful tool. You are wise to get them on your side :)

Well, I never paid people to advertise for me. So, here I completely agree with you!

How much luck have you had with journalists promoting in a positive way? I am sure in Australia it would be fairly well received once it was noticed...

My students and I were featured on TV several times, but journalists mostly focused on them as 'prodigies'. If I would call TV station today and say that I have 2-3 year old 'prodigies', most likely, they will be at my door step very soon.
Here is the list of some videos about my invention from USA, Russia, Ukraine and Spain: softmozart.com/our-library/videos/media.html
But the idea of mass music literacy is not promoted by mass Media. Once I impressed ABC producer of national show and she was very eager to do a story, but the balloon was not air tight. :P

When I have these thousands of presentations with key players of education, they avoid to help me to push the program for all kids, but always buy it for their own children and grand children.

Although I can clearly see why the piano teachers would be against it! I have already saved about 6 months worth of lessons in three weeks!

Some piano teachers are smart enough to get the program and training and have more effective teaching curriculum in their studio, but they by all means promoting their 'methods' and are not keen to disclose that they use Soft Mozart. They also afraid of competition and if parents sharing their success stories willingly, piano teachers treat them as 'trade secrets'. Well, for all these years they didn't do much for the program's promotion. This is for sure!

The same situation is with music publishers and music organizations as 'Save the music' etc. They already have their well established business connections in music industry. Last thing they want is to let my invention to come on market and ... kill most of them. Money already invested in Grand Staff as is in text books, method books etc

I feel like I invented an auto in the era, where all industry created for horses. I am an outsider, 'bad news' for their investments. They make the most money for beginner books. Then, after you discover that you didn't learn much and quite = there are many other on lines to follow the foot steps...

School districts buying recorders and drums and the same ineffective textbooks. Last thing they care is about how effective these instruments are. This is LOBBY.

Uni is short for university which is our highest educational institution. I did a business degree before I did my teaching degree and studied some marketing subjects. It was is marketing that I learnt about the shameless self promotion, I read a book on it (by the same name)...but I read ALOT and I can't remember who it was written by.
I am personally advertising soft Mozart all over the place and most kids who visit my place get to have a go at it. I have kids here all the time, they all seem to enjoy it and all of them can play something recognizable in a very short time! I would only do this for a product I truly believe in :cheer:

Thank you, Manda! I appreciate it!
Here is the picture that illustrate the situation with Soft Mozart now:

File Attachment:

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.107 seconds