fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi I m new

More
14 Jan 2012 07:54 #1149 by MorikawaEri1
Hi I m new was created by MorikawaEri1
I am new here... Got to know Softway to Mozart from brillkids forum. Still trying to hard to read through all the pages and figure out how the program works. I am interested to teach my daughter at home. She is 4 yrs old. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jan 2012 09:25 #1151 by NadiaD
Replied by NadiaD on topic Hi I m new
MorikawaEri1,

Welcome to the forum!
Feel Free to post any questions that you have about Soft Mozart program, and we all here will be happy to answer them!

I am teaching my 2 year old daughter and she is doing great with the program. Here is the links to our progress:
Week 1:
softmozart.com/forum/15-learning-experie...ddler-28-months.html

Week 2:
softmozart.com/forum/15-learning-experie...html?limit=6&start=6

Week 3 up to now:
softmozart.com/forum/15-learning-experie...ith-soft-mozart.html

I am sure your daughter will do great with it as well.

If you do not have program yet, these are the steps that I suggest you do right now:

1. READ Hellene's Book 'You CAN be a musician'
It is offered free until February 21st!:

www.pianolearningsoftware.com/Book-You-C...wnloadable_p_36.html

2. DOWNLOAD Soft Mozart Solfege LR files:
forum.brillkids.com/downloads/?sa=myfiles;u=73678
you can start showing them to your child already.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, ravib7

More
14 Jan 2012 22:11 #1182 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Hi I m new
Welcome! Yet another brillkids mum ;) We are slowly taking over the world!
I am teatching my boy Jaykob, he is 4 also. You can read about his antics :silly: on the forum under Progress Diaries section. I am also teaching Tiana (6) her progress is in the same section and has more videos :) I would recommend that you get started with learning the solfege symbols. We found lots of ways to do it, there are some printable resources in this forum, go to the bottom of the first page, the index. I could give you the link but it's best to know where to find things! And look for resources sharing section. We all seem to love the solfege presents, the sparkle box people and the large solfege pictures for this age group. (did I miss anything?) the idea is to teach them that door is do, rain is re, mirror is mi, farm is fa, salt is sol, ladder is la and tea cup is ti. And sing that little tune from sound of music DO RE ME FA SOL LA TI DO up and back! learning the note order and being familiar with the symbols makes it easier on the piano playing part ;)
Also if you didn't order the solfege stickers with the program order them now, worth their weight in gold :)
Any questions? We had hundreds :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, ravib7, MorikawaEri1

More
15 Jan 2012 00:02 #1187 by MorikawaEri1
Replied by MorikawaEri1 on topic Hi I m new
Hi Nadia,

I saw the videos last week when i joined the forum. But i m still not very sure how the whole program works. I ve no music background so i guess it is not easy for me to understand at a glance. :( I missed the christmas offer, wonder when will they hv another sale. Thanks for all the infos... :)

More
15 Jan 2012 00:09 #1188 by MorikawaEri1
Replied by MorikawaEri1 on topic Hi I m new
Hi,
I was just wondering how to look at old threads.. Thanks for the tip. ;) SO if a purchase the 1 yr package, what i else i need to get? The stickers?

More
15 Jan 2012 01:19 #1189 by NadiaD
Replied by NadiaD on topic Hi I m new
MorikawaEri1,

At the moment this is the special offer :

softmozart.com/forum/20-hellene-hiners-b...tter-jan-8-2012.html

6- month Time limited access to the full version of the 'Soft Mozart' software and curriculum

Pay 6 months fees or get perpetual copy of the software in 6 months with $49.00 discount

50% scholarship available for dedicated learners

In addition to the software I would recommend you to buy stickers and SM flashcards lev.1

www.pianolearningsoftware.com/Music-note...le-ENGLISH_p_46.html

www.pianolearningsoftware.com/Solfeggio-...rs-ENGLISH_p_32.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, MorikawaEri1

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds