fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

How to teach her which finger to use?

More
05 Jan 2012 21:41 #910 by bk
Hi,

I'm back again here with a question to correct fingering. So for the song my DD is playing right now (Ode to Joy) it's easy to tell which finger to use.

But as I'm also learning, for me it's much more complicated. I have begun to play the songs in the category Classics I, today I started "Radetzky March" and have no idea, when to use which finger??

Could you please help me? Is there a tutorial somewhere?

Thanks a lot!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Jan 2012 17:33 #929 by hellene
Before I will jump into helping you, please, tell me: did you start learning 4 exercises? They all consist of the main rules in your finger management. For instance, if we skip a key, we skip a finger (unless this is not a thumb and index that could be easily stratched).
Also, please, place the song on 6 and give me bars #s where you are having problems.

Back to the Mozart

More
08 Jan 2012 19:51 - 08 Jan 2012 19:52 #986 by bk
Hi Hellene,

Thank you for your answer. I began 2 days ago with the different exercices and I have to say, that already helps me lot.

I still have 2 more questions: do I always have to play the same key with the same finger? For example Ti with the 4th finger or Re with the 2nd finger as in the exercise C major? And the black keys should always be played with the middle finger as in the exercise Chromatic Scale?

What do you mean by "place the song on 6?"

By the way: I like your e-book very much, it is very interesting and eye-opening!
Last edit: 08 Jan 2012 19:52 by bk.

More
08 Jan 2012 20:17 #991 by hellene

bk wrote: Hi Hellene,

Thank you for your answer. I began 2 days ago with the different exercices and I have to say, that already helps me lot.

I still have 2 more questions: do I always have to play the same key with the same finger?

Absolutely not! There is no straight connection between the notes and finger numbers!

For example Ti with the 4th finger or Re with the 2nd finger as in the exercise C major?

It is just a general fingers management giving you an idea what is the best way to use your fingers.

And the black keys should always be played with the middle finger as in the exercise Chromatic Scale?

Black keys could also be played by 2nd finger. Sometimes you can use even thumb! It is all depends...

What do you mean by "place the song on 6?"

Press 6 on you computer keyboard, when the song is opened

By the way: I like your e-book very much, it is very interesting and eye-opening!

Thank you! It was written by my and soul! :)

Back to the Mozart

More
08 Jan 2012 20:26 #992 by bk
Hello Hellene,

Thank you so much for your quick answer. Ok, so now I understand, that the keys don't have fix fingers, that's good. Because when I tried this, it was very hard to play.

My husband also exercices with the software and he said today, he is already placing his fingers automatically, so I hope, I will also with a bit of exercice.

If I still have problems, I will send you the # at the view 6. Thank you so much!

Best regards,
BK

More
08 Jan 2012 20:37 #994 by hellene

bk wrote: Hello Hellene,

Thank you so much for your quick answer. Ok, so now I understand, that the keys don't have fix fingers, that's good. Because when I tried this, it was very hard to play.

My husband also exercices with the software and he said today, he is already placing his fingers automatically, so I hope, I will also with a bit of exercice.

If I still have problems, I will send you the # at the view 6. Thank you so much!

Best regards,
BK

You don't have to send me the view - just let me know, what # of bar is it. If you will press 6, you will se these numbers in the beginning of each line

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds