fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

How to teach her which finger to use?

More
09 Jan 2012 01:11 #998 by Bossa
For me it is also a problem of what finger goes where. It may be not so important at the beginning but sometimes it is hard to re-learn things.
I let my DD 5 years old to play Ode to Joy with what fingers she liked,and I saw that she was confused, she was trying to play with her first and second fingers only, and she couldn't improve her score. Then, I showed her the right fingers to use. At first, she played slower because she was thinking what finger she should use, but after a few times, she managed to improve her score. Hannon 1 also helped a lot in there.
So, I would appreciate if Hellene could post a video of songs showing which fingers to use.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jan 2012 02:29 #1001 by hellene

Bossa wrote: For me it is also a problem of what finger goes where. It may be not so important at the beginning but sometimes it is hard to re-learn things.
I let my DD 5 years old to play Ode to Joy with what fingers she liked,and I saw that she was confused, she was trying to play with her first and second fingers only, and she couldn't improve her score. Then, I showed her the right fingers to use. At first, she played slower because she was thinking what finger she should use, but after a few times, she managed to improve her score. Hannon 1 also helped a lot in there.
So, I would appreciate if Hellene could post a video of songs showing which fingers to use.

I will work on this! Thank you very much for the suggestion!
Unfortunately, I can't do it fast since my plate is full with forum, site and store growing :woohoo:

For now let's do this: let me know, where you need my help and I will answer your questions AND watch how you an your daughter will grow to be expert in picking up all the right fingers very soon.

When time numbers on the monitor will become less than amount of notes played, you will be surprised...

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds