fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

PowerPoint for teaching solfege

More
05 Jan 2012 08:29 #894 by lzp11
The files are not yet approved I'm afraid but anyone who would like the PowerPoint presentations just PM me with your email address and I will forward you the files. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jan 2012 16:23 #904 by hellene

lzp11 wrote: The files are not yet approved I'm afraid but anyone who would like the PowerPoint presentations just PM me with your email address and I will forward you the files. :)

I will contact my programmer team today to find what it takes to have a dedicated area for those files on our website

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: lzp11, NadiaD

More
05 Jan 2012 18:31 #906 by NadiaD
That would be so great, Hellene!

these files are additional way to enforce the Music Alphabet. Next week I will be starting Note Alphabet Game with my DD so I need all variety of resources I can get to keep her interested in topic and advancing in it.

Lee, thank you for creating ppt files! I think these files will be really helpful especially for the little ones!

More
11 Jan 2012 12:54 #1066 by lzp11
The first powerpoint file (Do to Do) is now uploaded here onto the new Soft Mozart Share Forum :)

www.softmozart.com/forum/31-share-files/...-solfege-1.html#1050

Thanks Hellene for updating the website :cheer:

More
11 Jan 2012 20:27 #1077 by hellene

lzp11 wrote: The first powerpoint file (Do to Do) is now uploaded here onto the new Soft Mozart Share Forum :)

www.softmozart.com/forum/31-share-files/...-solfege-1.html#1050

Thanks Hellene for updating the website :cheer:

You are welcome, but it is not me - it is Gary - our web master. He is awesome!
Thank you for sharing! Karma to you!

Back to the Mozart

More
11 Jan 2012 20:52 #1079 by Mandabplus3
Karma to Gary :)

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds