fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

PowerPoint for teaching solfege

More
22 Dec 2011 09:19 - 11 Jan 2012 19:00 #597 by lzp11
I have created several PowerPoint presentations as a way of introducing solfege and the Soft Mozart pictures to young children. Hellene has kindly given her permission to use the soft mozart pictures plus excerpts of music from the Music Alphabet song chant www.pianolearningsoftware.com/Music-Alph...Song-Chant_p_84.html

These presentations can be downloaded from the Share Files Forum here in Soft Mozart:
www.softmozart.com/forum/31-share-files/...-solfege-1.html#1050

Some can also be downloaded for free from the Brillkids website. I think you may need to become a member to do this - but this is free and I would strongly recommend joining this fabulous community for early learning anyway.

This one has the music and pictures only (from Do to high Do and back down):
forum.brillkids.com/downloads/?sa=view;id=8668

This has music, pictures plus the notes middle C to high C and back down again:
forum.brillkids.com/downloads/?sa=view;id=8667

The ones on Brillkids are currently not approved so you may not be able to see them immediately but hopefully this will not take long :)
Last edit: 11 Jan 2012 19:00 by lzp11.
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro, Mandabplus3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Dec 2011 11:53 #603 by Mandabplus3
Love your work :) thank you thank you and thank you karma to you

More
22 Dec 2011 13:34 #611 by hellene
I am planning to contact programmers from 3dcart (where our store is) and ask them to create the similar page for us here

Back to the Mozart

More
22 Dec 2011 14:26 #616 by lzp11

hellene wrote: I am planning to contact programmers from 3dcart (where our store is) and ask them to create the similar page for us here

That's great Hellene!

I must also give a big thank you to Sonya who created the images for the notes and music files :)

More
22 Dec 2011 14:29 #618 by hellene

lzp11 wrote:

hellene wrote: I am planning to contact programmers from 3dcart (where our store is) and ask them to create the similar page for us here

That's great Hellene!

I must also give a big thank you to Sonya who created the images for the notes and music files :)

Wonderful! Let's work on it one step at a time...

Back to the Mozart

More
22 Dec 2011 18:09 #623 by andreasro

hellene wrote: Wonderful! Let's work on it one step at a time...

:lol: So parents here sure have found ways to keep you very busy Hellene! Well, you asked for it when creating this teaching method! :P
It's wonderful you care and taking care!

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds