fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

My Son 2.8 Yrs Playing Piano and Identifying Sound

More
04 Jun 2012 16:54 #4265 by Jothisivam
Manda…Of course yes we can believe that in his height would be great helpful for him one day. People will realize in his age and talent. Now we are not able to watch your recital video. But we can imagine Mrs.Post comment about your son. While reading it we are impressed to watch the video of naked boy running instead of playing. We will comment you very soon.

Mrs.Post…We are very happy to have friends like you and travel in the same boat. It is more pleasant surprise to see great improvement of child using this method. Really thanks to KL and Hellene and also to you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jun 2012 19:35 #4325 by hellene
Jothi,
I enjoyed watching all of the videos of your son!
Thank you very much for sharing them with us. I also think that your son is talented and his achievement is very amazing.
We have responsibility to get the best out of him and develop all his skills properly.
Do you learn exercises?
I noticed that there is no computer attached to the piano on your videos. How often you son is playing the pieces with computer?
Did you teach him to use his left hand?

I am looking forward to hearing from you to be able to assist you remotely for the best results possible.

Back to the Mozart

More
09 Jun 2012 04:21 #4340 by Jothisivam
Hi Hellene,

Yes you are correct. He is really talented. But problem is we didn’t give all kind of practice to him.

Because we initially try to follow the instruction from the session with the both hand practice. However we didn’t get very good feedback from him and he didn’t show any interest to play piano. We frustrated lot and try to create interest to play piano in alternate way. Such as memorizing the nursery rhymes like singing the song solfage while travel and sticking it on the wall. We felt good and gave very good result respect to learn quickly and interest to play piano. He is able to play more than 20 rhymes and memorized half of the piano key sounds.

Now he loves to play piano and started slowly to learn piano lesions using SM. From last 10 days we started giving the practice in both the hand. Now I feel little easy to give both the hand practice compare to past. Now he is showing interest to watch the monitor and play the piano lesions using his left hand.

I understand that this will give very good practice and best knowledge in this field. We are giving more concentration on put him to play piano well in both the hands.

But he suffers to concentrate and coordinate in his both the hands. He feels very difficult to play.

Hellene, I am seeking advice from you to teach with the both hands. Now a days I afraid lot whether it may reduce his music interest. Whatever may be I have to put him to play with the both hands. Please help me to do that with your suggestion.

I think initially all the parents faced this problem while teach to kids. So I need all your practical experience and ideas to succeed this challenge.

Thanks,
Jothi…

• Florin
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 Jun 2012 18:39 #4357 by Florin
Hi Jothi,

I think your son is amazing, he is playing his little songs in a musical manner, not just pressing keys. He will be a very good musician if he will want.

More
10 Jun 2012 19:03 #4359 by hellene

Florin wrote: Hi Jothi,

I think your son is amazing, he is playing his little songs in a musical manner, not just pressing keys. He will be a very good musician if he will want.

Florin, as a professional musician you have a keen eye for talents! ;)

Back to the Mozart

More
11 Jun 2012 18:47 #4383 by Jothisivam
Thanks Florin...We are really very happy to see your comment. It’s giving more energy and motivation to concentrate much on teaching music to my son. We are trying our level best to teach and create interest in music. We are very eager to see how he is going to take music in his life.

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds