fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

My Son 2.8 Yrs Playing Piano and Identifying Sound

More
29 May 2012 22:32 #4122 by Jothisivam
Hi Parents,

We are very much happy and proud to share that our son Little Master Shanthosh Sivam :cheer: able to play nursery songs in the age of 2.8 years old with the help of SoftMozart.

We have started teaching piano 2 and ½ months before only. Now he is able to Play and Identify 23 keys individual sounds in piano. We couldn’t expect that we can achieve this in the very short period of time (within 2 Months of working days). We are very much inspired and admired on identifying the key sounds.

We converted and memorized the "DO Re Mi Fa Sol La Ti DO" Solfege to our “Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Dha Ni Sa” (Indian Solfege).

Here you can see few videos:

Piano Key Sound Identifying...

Key Pa Sa.flv

Mary Had a Little Lamp...

Mary Had a Little.flv

I don’t have any musical knowledge and still I’m not able to identify even single key in piano. But he did it. This is very happiest event in our family. It is giving inspiration and confident to us for do everything for him.

Special thanks to Hellene and SM team and all Parents. We are not able to
achieve this without all your support.

I am trying to upload few more files. But getting page error. Lets try to upload more files further.

Thanks,
Jothi… :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 May 2012 22:45 #4123 by Jothisivam
Here you can find few videos:

File Attachment:

File Name: Videos.zip
File Size:4,599 KB
Attachments:

More
29 May 2012 23:07 #4124 by Jothisivam
Please find one more video here...

File Attachment:

File Name: HumptyDumpty.zip
File Size:4,295 KB
Attachments:

More
30 May 2012 01:42 #4127 by Mrs.Post
I think this might be a problem on my end, but if someone can download the file and let me know if you can view then I 'd appreciate it. When I download the file there is nothing there.

I so want to see these!!!!!

Thanks for posting.

More
30 May 2012 09:46 #4144 by Jothisivam
Hi Parents,

Thanks for view this posting. I am very proud to share that my son is very naughty and not cooperate for record the video. Even though we managed to record few videos and try to show it to everyone in the Brillkids and SM forum.

One day he was playing and jumping on the cot and he didn’t see piano just heard the sound. Because the cot was little away from the piano. Unexpectedly I pressed one piano key and asked which key Amma (Mother) pressed. He gave very shock that he identified the key correctly. Immediately I start playing the finding game with random keys. That was amazing and unbelievable moment in my life. He can identify all the keys correctly which I pressed. Now he is able to listen the sound and identify the key exactly. One more shocking is that today he identified 6 more piano keys additionally. It is really surprising that he can understand music sound very quickly. We are proud to say that so far he can identify 29 keys in grand piano.

One beautiful thing is really I don’t have any musical background and I am not able to identify even single key in piano so far. We are really thankful to God for giving gorgeous baby like Little Master Shanthosh Sivam to us.

We would like to share one more amazing character or behavior which we observed from him. Before 3 months only we have started to teach Piano. Now music gave lot of behavioral changes to my son. He is doing each and everything with music mind. He loves to jump on the bed. He sings solfege of nursery rhymes while jumping. He likes to give Kisses frequently and trying to produce music of “Mary had a little lamp” and asking that “which song papa did” and laughing. I have checked that kisses that exactly matching with the sound. He is doing the same while clapping also. He is producing the same sound while playing with toys and tumbler. If he got stick immediately playing the songs sounds on the cot and floor. Mostly he will hum the song “London Bridge Falling Down”. It is really amazing to us. He knows to write also. If he gets pencil start tries to write solfege of any songs he wishes to do. One day we went to hotel he imagined that dining table as piano and start playing and fingering the rhymes on the table. Now a day’s his babbles also representing the music solfege. So far he can play 20 nursery songs. It is really amazing for us. Music has changed in his character and life dramatically. We really not expect this in very short period (within 3 months) of time.

Really thanks to God and SM team. Special thanks to Brillkids forum and friends. You gave real confident to achieve this.

We need all your blessings to my son Little Master Shanthosh Sivam.

I am not able to upload video files in SM site. I am trying to find the option for upload the videos. We will post the link very soon.

Thanks,
Jothi…

More
31 May 2012 22:40 #4216 by Mrs.Post
I finally got them to work. How delightful! He is doing so well. I may try to convert these files for you and upload them. Though, if you can go to youtube, we just upload them there and then post a link in the post, it works well.

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds