fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

My Son 2.8 Yrs Playing Piano and Identifying Sound

More
01 Jun 2012 13:33 #4235 by hellene
Mulberry Bush

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jun 2012 03:41 #4249 by Mandabplus3
Oh wow! Super! Amazing! I loved it. He is delightful. I can see him smiling while he plays. He obviously enjoys it ALOT.
He is a big tall boy like my son! Jaykob noticed he was tall like him. Very cute.
Did he enter the recital? I couldn't find him in the list... I hope so. I will look again soon.
Great work mum. ( hmmm can't remember the Indian word for mum...)

More
02 Jun 2012 17:05 #4251 by Jothisivam
Hi,

Thank you very much Hellene for helping us to post the videos in SoftMozart site. I am the one teaching everything to my son. I was eagerly searching for teach music. But I couldn’t get any option for that. Because he is very naughty and mischievous boy. Nobody ready to handle a very small and naughty boy. Your SoftMozart gave a chance to me to be a first music teacher also to my little one. If we were not aware of SM still we will be searching a good music teacher for him. Thanks a lot to you Hellene.

Thank you very much Mrs.Post. We are very happy to hear that you are very much willing to see and post our videos.

Hi Mandabplus…Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts and real opinion about my son. It is really true that the cradle was not enough in hospital when he born. His legs lock between the cradle fences. The doctor’s report also shows in graph that he is the one top in height and weight.

Even if he play piano very nice also people not feels that he is a baby. That is giving more pain to us and not able to convey that he is a small baby. It is very happy to hear that your son also very tall. Indian word for mum is “Amma”.

We were not aware of the recital program due to there is no Internet facility in our home. That’s why we are not able to participate actively in forum. We came to know about this recital from your post only. Next time we will try to participate. Thanks once again Mandabplus.

Thanks to all for view our post.

Thanks,
Jothi...

More
03 Jun 2012 10:28 #4256 by Mandabplus3
Oh yes I know what you mean! My tall Jaykob spends the days with me and every where we go people ask why he isn't in school yet! When he was 2 people thought he was a naughty 4 year old because he was behaving like a 2 year old. It is good he is a smart boy at least. Your son is lucky to do early learning. If people think he is older they won't be so surprised that he can read and play piano and you won't be asked so many questions! Jaykob is able to join many activities for school age children because they assume he is a school child. We sneak him into woodworking classes, ( with hammers and nails :) ) gymnastics, craft groups, even horse riding :) There are advantages to the extra size ;)
I think you have done a wonderful job Amma, I can't wait to see what he can do in the next recital!

More
04 Jun 2012 01:46 #4260 by Mrs.Post
Jothi, you are among friends here. We are all in the same boat. Even if your child is big no one expects that even 5 year olds can do what most of our early learners can. We get lots of questions and stares. Some people think it is great and some look at me like I am one of "those" mothers. In any event, early education is a blessing to all of usl I am so grateful for people like KL and Hellene that are making this journey as painless as possible for moms.

Manda - how do you get you child to behave with a hammer and nails?The other day when we took Cayla's video, when it was Philips turn, instead of playing he removed his pants and diaper and proceeded to run naked. I have this all on video. For the last 5 months he has been full of it. He won't read words for me anymore - he wants to watch LR and have me say flashcards but will not say the words.

The only thing he'll do on the piano is bang and boss Cayla around.....

More
04 Jun 2012 05:19 #4261 by Mandabplus3
Lol I think he was just so surprised I would let him play with a hammer and nails that he behaved himself! His aim was good enough that I was holding the nails for him to hammer in! He was completely obsorbed in the project and we are doing it again next week :) we shall see how he goes during round 2... I may have a future carpenter on my hands.
Jaykob still has his moments. I know what kids are like that's why I posted my final video in his recital collection showing what I went through to even get his videos. He certainly didn't perform his best for the recital :( but he certainly did perform at times! :silly:
I remember the nudey runs! :lol: Keep that video, it'll make you laugh in years to come. All I can suggest is consistency and short, fun lessons. If they expect piano every day and can associate it with a good time then it will be much easier to get the focus and attention. That's what got me there with Jaykob but even he still has his days.

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds