fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

teaching child music by his mother or teacher?

More
23 Mar 2012 03:09 #2621 by hellene

Nguyen wrote: I feel that Mandabplus3 is a GREAT mom.
Thank for your kindness and encouragement :)
I will try it! ;)

Yes, indeed!
She is WONDERFUL!
We have great team of very talented, creative and caring parents in this forum that will be always happy to come to rescue new comers.

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandabplus3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Apr 2012 08:50 #2992 by Nguyen
I have made correct decision to purchase the Perpetual version. I have fun and enjoy playing piano. Nearly one month from purchasing Program, I completed lots of pieces such as Introductory songs, Nursery songs and 2 songs from Nursery Primer. I will tell you the way I have done with the program.
First, I play all games. I finish 2 games: Treble Staff and Bass Staff. The game I like most is the Note Duration because I can hear music when I learn notes. The game I feel difficult is the Note Alphabet because I don't make the right notes in the correct blank.
Second, I play the Introductory songs then the Nursery Songs. One in one, I have learned one song in a day. Besides that, I practice 4 fingers exercise that download in Instructional videos. At the moment, I play a new piece I read music using P5, P6 (in Gentle piano)
I play piano when I have free time and when my son go to bed.
These all the steps I have done with softmozart, especially I fell my left hand from hard to soft when I play piano.

I share my feelings and my progress when playing piano without piano teachers. Could you - other mums and adults- tell your progress how good you are and the matters you deal with?
Hellene, Could you tell me that my progress that I made is slow or fast?

More
18 Apr 2012 10:20 #2993 by Mandabplus3
Nguyen, please remember it is not a competition. You are having fun and learning to play piano that means you are doing great!!!! Well done to you.
I understand what you said about your left hand going from hard to soft. My left hand is so uncoordinated, it never does as I tell it to. Now after 4 months it will mostly do as I tell it to :) My fingers on both hands all do some dancing :cheer:
Can you post a video for us to see how you play? I know it is sometimes hard to get video of yourself but if you can Helene will give you good advice for what to do next. Plus I love watching the videos! I learn ALOT from other people's videos.
I post my progress, my feelings and problems ( and solutions) in my progress diary. If you want to read it this link will direct you to all but this months diary www.softmozart.com/forum/33-progress-dia...-3rd-month.html#2328
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, Mrs.Post

More
18 Apr 2012 17:16 #2997 by hellene

Nguyen wrote: I have made correct decision to purchase the Perpetual version. I have fun and enjoy playing piano. Nearly one month from purchasing Program, I completed lots of pieces such as Introductory songs, Nursery songs and 2 songs from Nursery Primer. I will tell you the way I have done with the program.
First, I play all games. I finish 2 games: Treble Staff and Bass Staff. The game I like most is the Note Duration because I can hear music when I learn notes. The game I feel difficult is the Note Alphabet because I don't make the right notes in the correct blank.
Second, I play the Introductory songs then the Nursery Songs. One in one, I have learned one song in a day. Besides that, I practice 4 fingers exercise that download in Instructional videos. At the moment, I play a new piece I read music using P5, P6 (in Gentle piano)
I play piano when I have free time and when my son go to bed.
These all the steps I have done with softmozart, especially I fell my left hand from hard to soft when I play piano.

I share my feelings and my progress when playing piano without piano teachers. Could you - other mums and adults- tell your progress how good you are and the matters you deal with?
Hellene, Could you tell me that my progress that I made is slow or fast?

Dear Nguyen,
I am so happy to hear from you! It is hard to believe: I remember your initial emails about purchasing 'Soft Mozart' and now you are reporting about your progress!
Wonderful!
Is it possible for you to videotape at least your hands playing pieces and exercises? I have to see, how your piano technique is progressing, in what stage is your coordination. By looking at your playing some pieces I can say which pieces you are capable of practicing next.
As for the games, please, remember: your goal is to finish all of them in less than 20 minutes. After accomplishing any game in Do Re Mi, please, switch it to ABC and work on it again. GUESS KEY finally has to be plaid with the screen covered. By ear.
The best way to learn with the program is to go in ‘spirals’ – making next cycle on more advanced level.
I am looking forward to hearing about your journey!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro

More
23 Apr 2012 01:05 #3153 by Nguyen
I am glad to hear your sharing experience. I have read your progress that you have made. It is useful for me to next steps. As you said that I should post my videos, I would like to do it. ;)

More
23 Apr 2012 01:14 #3155 by Nguyen
Hellene, Iam glad that I have a worldwide piano teacher :) . I found that my sight reading is improved but my ear is not good. I guess notes are almost wrong when I hear the song before playing. How can I train my ear better?

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds