fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

teaching child music by his mother or teacher?

More
23 Apr 2012 01:34 #3159 by Mandabplus3
Yay! I look forward to seeing your videos. Guess key is the game you want to play for ear training. It works.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Apr 2012 22:16 #3173 by hellene

Nguyen wrote: Hellene, Iam glad that I have a worldwide piano teacher :) . I found that my sight reading is improved but my ear is not good. I guess notes are almost wrong when I hear the song before playing. How can I train my ear better?

There is very effective way to make your music ear to be developed: try to sing the notes' names that you play in games and songs. For example, if you see 'Door' - sing 'do'.

Manda also right: Guess Key game also helps. Please, sing the notes name in this game also!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro

More
15 May 2012 02:01 #3817 by Mrs.Post
Hellene,

Thank you for the tip about singing notes in Guess Key.

Handn't thought of that.

Sonya

• Wooliombole
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 Aug 2012 20:35 #5156 by Wooliombole
Replied by Wooliombole on topic teaching child music by his mother or teacher?
In children, it aids by creating stronger bones and teeth On average, individuals can expect to loose around 60% of their excessive body weight by 5 years here Should you are confused to make a decision the perfect purely natural. what foods burning fat fast I decided a eating habits was as a way Why Drinking Water With Lemon For Weight Reduction Is A Good Idea? most popular diet pills Gill: I only weigh clients to calculate their BMI but or else all diagnostic and treatment selections are based on system composition lose weight quick free It truly is definitely attainable to accomplish 100% of your anticipated weight reduction plans, however, dietary improvements, portion control, and exercising are paramount. best diet plan ever This is the pace of calories you burn by not doing anything. lose weight quick online Do you know the major benefits of using Quick Excess weight Loss Herb? website Even though fat burning may well be considered a fascinating aspect impact for some. natural weight loss suggestions Most modern diets are simply an unsuitable, temporary. weight loss tips and secrets Does ephedrine encourage fat loss in low-energy-adapted obese females? calories in foods download Exactly why is Acai berries Optimum much better than other body weight loss items within the current market? best seller diet plan body fat reduction, muscle mass and energy gains, fitness enhancements, excess fat loss and improved self confidence. here Does Coffee Aide in Fat loss? healthy recipes for weight loss (2005) Fat loss: a novel and powerful treatment method for urinary incontinence small kitchen plans with eating area The excess fat loss likely has other result in extreme weight loss secrets Paxil CR could induce loss of appetite, nausea, and diarrhea -- all of which may perhaps bring about excess fat loss the best diet plan ever Because of so many meal substitution programs around these days, it may be tough to determine which one particular will help you shed excess fat and keep it off popular weight loss programs It achieves relief by dilating or expanding the bronchioles that provide the lungs with oxygen here We'll let you know if you shouldn't, or do not need to shed excess fat, or if you are not the best candidate for just one of our excess fat loss software programs unconditionally burn fat fast Everything weight loss lose secret year Does the phentermine weight reduction pill operate? weight loss programs oregon It's a mixture of substances in a shot that's offered twice weekly that stimulates the breakdown of fat and signals the body to put a stop to storing it Calcium & Fat loss, Does It Operate?

More
10 Aug 2012 08:57 #5178 by andreasro
Hi,

I've eased my way of learning by singing the solfege when learning to play piano in Gentle Piano. It's also a way through which my children learn. DS1 tries to sing along and as he has a very good auditive memory he has been learning parts of the songs while I repeat them.
DS1 always sings each note in Guess Key, though his hands don't always keep the rhythm with his mout :)) he recognizes the note but does not press the key in due time :)

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds