fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

teaching child music by his mother or teacher?

More
21 Mar 2012 00:40 #2596 by Nguyen
Dear Hellene,
I really wonder I should buy Perpetual version or not. I have tried Gentle Piano Demo and I love it!
I had learned organ for 5 years and I think my level is intermediate student. Can I teach my son to learn piano based on softmozart? In Vietnam, musicians teach children in the piano traditional way.
I am looking forward to hearing you soon.
Ngoc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Mar 2012 06:19 #2599 by Mandabplus3
In Australia music teachers teach children the traditional way too. By comparison soft Mozart will still teach your children how to play piano but they will have a lot more fun learning with soft Mozart and it will be much easier for them too. They also progress much faster with soft Mozart than traditional lessons.
You can teach yourself and your children. I am teaching myself and my three children as are many others on this forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
22 Mar 2012 00:45 #2605 by Nguyen
Thank you for your sharing.
I seem a bit hesitant about teaching my son ON MY OWN.
I want to know whether other mothers need assistance from music teachers to teach their children with softmozart?

More
22 Mar 2012 04:49 #2606 by Mandabplus3
Well I hadn't needed any help yet. I have asked Helene maybe 2 questions so far which she answered through the forum. I found by learning along with them I got greater enjoyment in teaching them as well as greater confidence. I have access to piano teachers...if I get stuck I suppose I shall just pay for one or two lessons to fix the problem, but only if a video with Helene cant fix it! Soft Mozart is ALOT cheaper and really is the only way I would want my kids to learn piano. It takes all the boringness out of practice..which is what makes people quit learning.
I know a lot of the mums on the forum are/were feeling nervous about teaching their kids and stuffing it up because they don't have any musical skills. They all seem to be happy after a couple of weeks with the program. I will admit the first step is overwhelming. I felt lost and not sure where to start but found by actually doing something it all fell together. I encourage you to teach your child, as you know him better than most you truly are his best teacher. Soft Mozart makes it easy for those of us with little skills but big hearts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
23 Mar 2012 02:01 #2619 by Nguyen
I feel that Mandabplus3 is a GREAT mom.
Thank for your kindness and encouragement :)
I will try it! ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandabplus3

More
23 Mar 2012 03:06 #2620 by hellene

Nguyen wrote: Dear Hellene,
I really wonder I should buy Perpetual version or not. I have tried Gentle Piano Demo and I love it!
I had learned organ for 5 years and I think my level is intermediate student. Can I teach my son to learn piano based on softmozart? In Vietnam, musicians teach children in the piano traditional way.
I am looking forward to hearing you soon.
Ngoc.

Dear Ngoc,
Sorry, I am a little behind with my replies in the forum!
Yes, I am positive that 'Soft Mozart' can help all of your family to learn piano/music successfully.
You do not have to necessary buy the PERPETUAL COPY. Subscription cost less and we renew and extend it remotely. It means, no shipping is going to be involved.
Being with us on this forum is also very good idea, because your questions will always be answered and you won't feel alone 1 on 1 with curriculum.

By The Way, WELCOME and let this exciting journey of learning music begin!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds