fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

Manda adult beginner 2nd month

More
04 Feb 2012 15:44 #1721 by NadiaD

I have a game in mind to play with the kids to help us all.

Please share! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Feb 2012 22:18 #1724 by Mandabplus3
I stayed up last night making it but I want to test it out today first ;)

More
05 Feb 2012 03:57 - 05 Feb 2012 03:58 #1726 by Mandabplus3
I have added to the file share section. The kids and I have been playing with these today and they liked it. I needed something to focus my thinking on note placement so I am thinking of memorising a note a day.

I think adding the notes (ie the answers!) down the side would improve them (but then it would be a horizontal rather than vertical staff or a vertical only staff...) but do print out an answer key too! (oh could somebody clever check my answer key, I would hate to be wrong and have everyone copy it!)
Last edit: 05 Feb 2012 03:58 by Mandabplus3.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
05 Feb 2012 07:40 #1727 by NadiaD
Awesome idea!
Thank you for sharing and uploading a file.
I am doing all-nighter...
Just trying to think of the way to organize all of our desired learning activities somehow... and come out with action plan for the next week for SM activities with Isabella!

More
05 Feb 2012 09:01 #1728 by Mandabplus3
Well good luck with that Nadia! I hope you find the perfect solution....cause I have never quite managed it! :silly:

Played fruit lines for 10:00 mins scored 1096. :woohoo:
Played up to 15:00 scored 1421 and got to play on a proper grand staff :)

More
06 Feb 2012 23:24 #1766 by hellene

Mandabplus3 wrote: I have added to the file share section. The kids and I have been playing with these today and they liked it. I needed something to focus my thinking on note placement so I am thinking of memorising a note a day.

I think adding the notes (ie the answers!) down the side would improve them (but then it would be a horizontal rather than vertical staff or a vertical only staff...) but do print out an answer key too! (oh could somebody clever check my answer key, I would hate to be wrong and have everyone copy it!)

I used to have a huge staff like this with the notes glued on it. And I also had circles with the notes on one side of them - red and blue.

First I asked to place all the notes picture to picture (blank outside). After that they had to guess which note on each line and to flip the notes for answers.

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds