fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

Manda adult beginner 2nd month

More
06 Feb 2012 23:26 #1767 by hellene

NadiaD wrote: Awesome idea!
Thank you for sharing and uploading a file.
I am doing all-nighter...
Just trying to think of the way to organize all of our desired learning activities somehow... and come out with action plan for the next week for SM activities with Isabella!

I am looking forward to receiving your new stories, Nadia!

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Feb 2012 23:27 #1768 by hellene

Mandabplus3 wrote: Well good luck with that Nadia! I hope you find the perfect solution....cause I have never quite managed it! :silly:

Played fruit lines for 10:00 mins scored 1096. :woohoo:
Played up to 15:00 scored 1421 and got to play on a proper grand staff :)

Well, hold your horses!!!! What I will teach you the next semester? :lol:

Great score!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandabplus3

More
10 Feb 2012 04:17 #1848 by Mandabplus3
Hehe I don't think you will need to teach me much, just get me to practice practice practice lol. I am very self taught in a lot of things but it's the follow through I fail on :dry: I am pretty good at asking for help when I need it too, it was a hard learned skill :P
I have enjoyed fruit lines, I can see it is slowly sinking in. It is a very right brained learning game with a very left brained action! I can feel my brain working it all out some days.
My practice has been slack this week, so I gave myself a kick up the butt got back into it and remembered that I actually enjoy it :)

More
11 Feb 2012 01:06 #1867 by hellene

Mandabplus3 wrote: Hehe I don't think you will need to teach me much, just get me to practice practice practice lol. I am very self taught in a lot of things but it's the follow through I fail on :dry: I am pretty good at asking for help when I need it too, it was a hard learned skill :P

Well, you are an excellent parent (even though we all think that we are not)... 'till kids will be grown ups, you will follow through for sure ;)

I have enjoyed fruit lines, I can see it is slowly sinking in. It is a very right brained learning game with a very left brained action! I can feel my brain working it all out some days.

You are absolutely right!

My practice has been slack this week, so I gave myself a kick up the butt got back into it and remembered that I actually enjoy it :)

Are you practicing piano? What are you learning now?

Back to the Mozart

More
11 Feb 2012 01:16 #1870 by Mandabplus3
Working on the laughing song. It's fun to play. I can play right hand accurately at plus 5, can play it from memory at at plus 9. Using view 3 mostly as I need it to get the timing of both hands. My left hand I can play at basically the right speed but both together I need to speed up. Currently I am at plus 23 usually with the same one mistake! I havent cut any bits yet but I may need to work on one bit to get the two hands timing right.
I am over due for some sight reading....today's goal :)

More
11 Feb 2012 02:06 #1877 by hellene

Mandabplus3 wrote: Working on the laughing song. It's fun to play. I can play right hand accurately at plus 5, can play it from memory at at plus 9. Using view 3 mostly as I need it to get the timing of both hands. My left hand I can play at basically the right speed but both together I need to speed up. Currently I am at plus 23 usually with the same one mistake! I havent cut any bits yet but I may need to work on one bit to get the two hands timing right.
I am over due for some sight reading....today's goal :)

Good!
Happy reading! :)

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds