fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

DD (3 yo) starting with SM - experiences

More
28 Sep 2012 13:22 #5908 by hellene

bk wrote: Dear all!

I'm soo happy! My little DD is now much more motivated, then she was before. I introduced the butterflies, I've made many colorful butterflies and she always gets one / some for playing something. I don't know, if it's just the butterflies or if I myself am motivated more and she may feel that!

I also made a few videos, which I will upload tonight. So Hellene, you can make a little plan for us? That would be sooo great! B)

Regards,
BK

I always have plans for you! :)

Can't wait to see your videos... My schedule is getting busier and busier every day. It is hard sometimes to keep up with the forum and comment, but I always read everything. Your post made me very, very happy!

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Sep 2012 08:13 - 29 Sep 2012 08:15 #5932 by bk
Hi all,

Finally I had time to place the video on youtube. So, here:

She plays relatively slowly, if she plays with both hands. But now she really is more motivated, then she was before.

I'm really curiously avaiting your plan. Or do you need to see more videos? Until now she plays all songs from introductory and a few from nursery songs. She begun playing end of december.

BK
Last edit: 29 Sep 2012 08:15 by bk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds