fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

DD (3 yo) starting with SM - experiences

More
16 Jan 2012 14:55 #1208 by hellene
Of cause, here it is:

Curriculum should be treated creatively btw ;)

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: bk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jan 2012 15:01 #1209 by hellene

bk wrote: Hello dear repliers!

This forum is really really great. I didn't think to get such good tipps from you and I'm now even more motivated to teach my little DD. :)

Today we tried 2 hands and it worked!! I was sooo happy, and I saw, that she is also a bit proud of herself :P She went really slow through the song, but she did it. After that, she only wanted to play it with right hand. But that was ok for me, tomorrow we give it another try.

Yesterday evening I managed to take a video of her playing left and right hand. It isn't a good quality video, but you see, how we practice the right and left hand. We speak hungarian at home, so please don't be confused B)

By the way, you are right, it's better not to stick so rigidly with the curriculum. I think today we will start the Jingle Bells, she loves this song (although it's not Christmas anymore :) )

You have AMAZING progress!
Child singing Solfeggio, playing using different fingers, both hands...
Karma to you!

Back to the Mozart

More
17 Jan 2012 10:44 #1233 by Mandabplus3
So I watched your video and I am wondering what you were worried about! :cheer: You and her are doing wonderfully! Congratulations. Your daughter is just beautiful BTW!
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, bk

More
18 Jan 2012 00:27 #1248 by Mrs.Post
Lovely video, thank you for sharing. Thank you for chronicling your progress for the rest of us. It is always a boost to see what others are doing!

More
18 Jan 2012 05:04 - 18 Jan 2012 05:07 #1260 by bk
Thank you all :)

Yesterday I made a video about how she starts playing with both hands. It's the second day of week 3. Besides that we also play with the flashcards and we watch a Little Reader presentation about these flashcards , that she loves! (I think Nadia made the presentation?)

We do also little finger exercices, like Hanon 2 or 3 times, but then she always get confused, and I also get confused with counting to 7 :lol:

You see, it is very hard for her yet to coordinate the two hands to play together. She is also tired after one attempt on playing HCB, but that is ok.

The stickers are selfmade (printed out and sticked to the keyboard), because we are waiting for the original stickers to arrive.
Last edit: 18 Jan 2012 05:07 by bk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, Mrs.Post

More
18 Jan 2012 05:13 #1261 by NadiaD

we watch a Little Reader presentation about these flashcards , that she loves! (I think Nadia made the presentation?)

LR presentations made by Sonya_post, and PowerPoint slides by lzp11.
Both my kids: 2 year old and 9 month old love those presentations! Karma to the girls for creating those files!

I am so glad to see your daughter's progress!
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, Mrs.Post, bk

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds