fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

embed video and photos?

More
06 Jan 2012 07:27 #919 by Mandabplus3
OK clever people I cannot seem to embed a video to this forum, only the link. And I tried to add a photo this morning and had no luck there also. Would someone like to give me the secret? I have embedded video before in other cyber areas but that method isnt working. Is the only way to add photos as an attachment at the end? Can a video be placed in between text?
Thanks in advance. It has not been a good day for computers in this house :angry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Jan 2012 17:20 - 06 Jan 2012 17:43 #927 by NadiaD
Replied by NadiaD on topic embed video and photos?
For inserting photos into text I use this Russian image hosting site.

www.radikal.ru/

you do not need to register or sign up,
just select a photo from your computer, and click download,
it will process it and give you a bunch of different links...
pick "2. hotlink" and copy the link listed there and then paste it here into your post on the forum, that is how I was doing it...

i saw the photos on your profile, thanks for sharing! Great Ideas!

with videos I always do this:
open the video on youtube,
just select, right click and copy the info from the address bar of the page/ link on youtube ( starts with www.... etc. )
and paste it in the post and it always shows, never had a problem... that is what I did with your video:

Last edit: 06 Jan 2012 17:43 by NadiaD.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lzp11

More
06 Jan 2012 17:50 - 06 Jan 2012 17:50 #932 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic embed video and photos?
Nadia, thank you very much for the tip with photo! I am going to find bunch of reasons to write something and include the photo with it now! :P

File Attachment:

HOOORAYYY! It works!!!!!!!

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 06 Jan 2012 17:50 by hellene.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NadiaD

More
06 Jan 2012 21:18 #942 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic embed video and photos?
Thanks Nadia as usual I was complicating the issue buy using utubes own embedding system :angry: I shall try your simple method from now on :)
Now for the photos, great work, karma to you :)

More
07 Jan 2012 10:16 #954 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic embed video and photos?
Hahahaha still laughing. I don't speak russion! I can't understand more than two words on that radical ru site! Someone want to suggest an English version? :) I couldn't convince it to convert to English just for me!
I shall email my tech support ( my brother) and see what he suggests too. Probably he will tell me to learn Russion quickly! :silly:

More
07 Jan 2012 10:36 #955 by NadiaD
Replied by NadiaD on topic embed video and photos?
I usually enter site through Google chrome, which always ask me if I want page translated if it is in the language other than English...

Which browser do you use?

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds