fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

embed video and photos?

More
07 Jan 2012 11:02 #957 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic embed video and photos?
well Nadia I found a solution! You gave me just enough information to get my brain working out its own solution. Oddly enough I over complicated the video so it wouldnt work and over simplified the photos so they wouldnt work!
I used photobucket instead of learning Russion. photobucket.com/ will get you to their sign up page. Its free but best of all for me it has an ipad/iphone app wich means I can take a photo or video and upload it immediately so it will be in my album for the next tiem I get on my laptop. Saves me heaps of time (no syncing!).
Basically you need to upload the photo, using the big silver upload button, then hover over the photo in your album, click on the last option that pops up, it will automatically copy then just paste it into the forum (control V) simple and Manda proof!
The following user(s) said Thank You: NadiaD, Bossa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jan 2012 03:59 #968 by NadiaD
Replied by NadiaD on topic embed video and photos?
Thank you, Manda!
I switched to Photobucket as well!
Karma to you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandabplus3

More
09 Jan 2012 23:36 #1031 by Mrs.Post
Replied by Mrs.Post on topic embed video and photos?
I laughed all the way through this thread, I was wondering how the Russian was going to work out....

Manda, I was thinking....we should go bowling sometime...after you read my post "Everything Works But...." under technical questions.

Sonya

More
10 Jan 2012 08:04 #1037 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic embed video and photos?
Oh yes I did have a giggle at yours too! But seriously the link went to Russion!!!!! I was laughing way too hard to think up a logical solution! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: glad you got a laugh :) bowling would be interesting. I can see us both throwing the ball the wrong way! :silly:
The following user(s) said Thank You: NadiaD

More
20 Jan 2012 21:12 - 20 Jan 2012 21:13 #1316 by lzp11
Replied by lzp11 on topic embed video and photos?
Because I am very slow at getting round to uploading photo and videos it has taken me a while to read this thread - but ha ha it did make me laugh too :lol:

Although I was tempted to sign up for Russian classes, I opted to try photobucket instead - I have just signed up myself :)
Last edit: 20 Jan 2012 21:13 by lzp11.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandabplus3

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds