fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

Cannot generate the Transaction request

More
12 Feb 2013 19:00 #8341 by Ewa
All working now :). Silly me trying to activate the code. So I did have usb key in and a current time. It didn't work. But then I thought the best thing to do is to simply restart the computer and I did it and it worked this time :) so I am happy now, with working software :) wooohooo ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Feb 2013 19:36 #8342 by hellene

Ewa wrote: All working now :). Silly me trying to activate the code. So I did have usb key in and a current time. It didn't work. But then I thought the best thing to do is to simply restart the computer and I did it and it worked this time :) so I am happy now, with working software :) wooohooo ;)

Great! Now it is time to explore all the options!
Let me know, if you have any questions!

Back to the Mozart

More
09 Jul 2013 21:23 - 09 Jul 2013 21:24 #11438 by janedm
Very sorry for disturbing with my problem again but I have the same problem - "Protection error: Crypto Box not found or contains invalid data"
USB in (I actually tried to put it in all USB ports I found on my computer, did not work). The time is current, 9th of July. I live in Europe but I tried to put American time but it did not help. I restarted the computer several times, also just in case reinstalled the Soft Mozart program. But nothing is helping, still the same error message all the time.
Could you please help me?
Last edit: 09 Jul 2013 21:24 by janedm.

More
09 Jul 2013 22:07 #11439 by hellene
Jane, if the time on your computer is current and you still receive this message, yu need to obtain Marx analyzer report:

www.softmozart.com/forum/12-technical-qu...analizer-report.html

Please, follow the pictures and send us the file!
Do not worry! We will help you!

Back to the Mozart

More
09 Jul 2013 22:08 #11440 by hellene
Also, please, let us know, if you have red light in your key?

Back to the Mozart

More
10 Jul 2013 06:42 #11444 by janedm
Thank you, Helene.
Yes, I see the right light in the key.
I run report, I am attaching it here and send it to admin@ address as well (saw this address in slides)
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds