fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

Cannot generate the Transaction request

More
12 Feb 2013 16:42 #8334 by Ewa
I cannot generate the transaction request for remote activation. Doing all as it is shown on photos and when i click on generate the transaction request i got following error.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Feb 2013 16:43 #8335 by Ewa
Error.png

More
12 Feb 2013 16:44 #8336 by Ewa
Attachments:

More
12 Feb 2013 17:43 #8338 by hellene
Ewa, you just got the software.
What do you want to do with it?

Back to the Mozart

More
12 Feb 2013 18:19 #8339 by Ewa
Yes I just got the software, and I thought I need to activate it. I installed it, but when I start Gentle Piano, I got the following error: "Protection error: Protection Violation - Crypto Box not found or contains invalid data". As a result I assumed I need to follow the steps presented in the image files (Request for activation USB and activation USB keys) and when I follow the steps, and there is the step to generate the transaction request I got the above mentioned error. My aim is to install the software on the computer :)

More
12 Feb 2013 18:30 #8340 by hellene

Ewa wrote: Yes I just got the software, and I thought I need to activate it. I installed it, but when I start Gentle Piano, I got the following error: "Protection error: Protection Violation - Crypto Box not found or contains invalid data". As a result I assumed I need to follow the steps presented in the image files (Request for activation USB and activation USB keys) and when I follow the steps, and there is the step to generate the transaction request I got the above mentioned error. My aim is to install the software on the computer :)

Ewa, if you got the message like this it means either that you need to insert USB key (silver little thing that you received with the package) - or you have to check TIME on your machine. The time should be current.

Activation button is going to be needed to extend/renew your Subscription

Waiting for your reply or find me as olenka.hiner on Skype

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds