fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

Starting out/keyboard question

More
14 Feb 2012 04:09 #1965 by Mandabplus3
LOL I feel like every time I get on the computer he asks for LR, so I sneek off now! Sharing the computer for both soft mozart and LR took a bit of adjustment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Feb 2012 06:06 #1972 by Kerileanne9
If by prodigy you mean can easily figure out how to plunk out Yankee Doodle and the Signing Time Theme song with a single, hesitant finger then Yep!, that's me!!!
Soft Mozart arrived in the post this afternoon and I can't wait to get started!
Today we worked on advance techniques like how to turn the keyboard on and off without mommy! Yeah, Carnegie Hall, here we come!
Seriously, I will be thrilled if she learns to play a few basic songs, learns some basic technique and terms, understands that the notes on a page translate to music , and most of all, learns to appreciate music! Everything else Is an absolute bonus for me!
Thanks for all your help in getting us going!

More
14 Feb 2012 09:47 #1975 by Mandabplus3
Oh boy are you going to be happy then! The first three are easy goals, the last music appreciation well here is a tip any song in gentle piano can be listened to by pressing "s" :)

More
14 Feb 2012 14:23 #1991 by hellene

Mandabplus3 wrote: Oh boy are you going to be happy then! The first three are easy goals, the last music appreciation well here is a tip any song in gentle piano can be listened to by pressing "s" :)

:P

Back to the Mozart

More
18 Feb 2012 11:00 - 19 Feb 2012 11:34 #2049 by lela
Replied by lela on topic Starting out/keyboard question
No eBay APP ID défined in Kunena configurationNo eBay APP ID défined in Kunena configurationHi, could you please tell me if this keyboard would be good. I think so but I don't know the make so I better check .Thank you.

or

Last edit: 19 Feb 2012 11:34 by lela.

More
20 Feb 2012 01:15 #2057 by NadiaD
Hi, Lela

I am no expert. I am sure Helene will give her opinion as well.
I checked through product description for both keyboards. Both of them look good. The only issue is that both of them have touch sensitive keys, that means that your child will need to press harder in order the sound to be played.

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds