fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Scientific resources. Научные источники

How piano exercises make your kids smarter

More
19 Jun 2023 03:58 - 22 Jun 2023 08:43 #47677 by hellene

Dear friends,

We are grateful for the tremendous support and positive feedback we received from all of you last week. Thanks to your efforts, our message advocating for music literacy in schools has spread far and wide. Let's continue to nurture our shared passion and keep advocating for the importance of music education in schools.

We are excited to delve into today's topic: the piano as the most comprehensive and universal tool for the development of our children's brains.

Prepare your kids for life's challenges wisely!

In the mid-90s, the "Mozart Effect" experiment at the University of Irvine captivated the world. Physicist Gordon Shaw discovered that exposing students to Mozart's music improved their exam results.

Eager to explore the impact of music on intellect, I connected with Gordon and found myself in the office of this esteemed scientist. Our conversation revealed the link between hand development, neural connections, and piano playing. It became clear that teaching piano and piano exercises from an early age enhances brain integration.

Gordon shared an experiment where piano lessons outperformed other activities in spatio-temporal problem-solving tests. Witnessing the success of my own graduates, I realized the paramount importance of universal musical education.

I focused on children aged 2 to 5, a critical period for neural growth. With carefully designed exercises, I sparked a passion for music, nurturing their fine motor skills and cognitive abilities. Graduates excelled in prestigious universities and various industries.

Teach your children piano exercises from age two using affordable synths. Develop their technique "in breadth" to effortlessly adapt to any instrument. By fostering fine motor skills, we connect both hemispheres of their brain, empowering problem-solving abilities.
Join our Academy and become part of our community, gaining access to valuable resources that will guide your child's musical journey. Together, let's prepare them for a successful future. Request the links and embark on this transformative path today!

This week resources for sharing:

1. Watch this video, like it and share with all people with kids:

2. Read THIS CHAPTER from my book "You CAN be a musician".

3. If you have written a review and shared our previous information, we invite you to email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and claim your software license. You can name your own price for a 12-month license

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 22 Jun 2023 08:43 by hellene.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds