fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Recital #12 Graduation 2017-2018

Nina, Boston MA, USA

More
10 Jun 2018 20:48 - 10 Jun 2018 20:48 #29690 by ninkale
Nina, Boston MA, USA was created by ninkale
1. ”Ganon”

2. “ In the Hall of the Mountain King”
By E. Grieg

3. “Hallelujah Chorus”
By G.F. Hendel

4. “Bourree”
By J. S. Bach

5. “Barcarolle”
By J. Offenbach

6. “Dance of little swans”
By P.I. Tchaikovsky

7. “Dance of the Flowers”
By P.I Tchaikovsky
Last edit: 10 Jun 2018 20:48 by ninkale.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Svetlana gudvill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jun 2018 05:21 #29691 by Olga Egorova
Replied by Olga Egorova on topic Nina, Boston MA, USA
Нина, вы подготовили большую и разнообразную программу.
Спасибо за выступление.

More
06 Aug 2018 18:43 #30104 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Nina, Boston MA, USA
Dear Nina!

Thank you very much for participating in our graduation recital!

I think that you made a tremendous progress for the last couple of months. If to compare the Butterfly Ball performance with this one, you will see how much confidence you gained. Your hands became more flexible, your piano technique improved a lot. You play much more artistically.

For the future progress I suggest you to check out our TEACHING VIDEOS section. You will find there many pieces with metronome and without that you can use for polishing your performance.
For example, 'In the hall of the mountain king' sounds better when played staccato'. If you will chose the piano pieces from the list of our teaching videos, the practice with them will help you to understand some subtle nuances of artistic performance,

Please, email us your shipping address for sending the certificate for you alone with a small gift.

Don't forget to like our Soft Mozart page on facebook. I am planning to be live there time to time to answer questions. www.facebook.com/SoftMozart/

Are you getting ready for our Butterfly Ball 2019? Time flies!

Back to the Mozart

More
06 Aug 2018 18:47 #30105 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Nina, Boston MA, USA

Back to the Mozart

More
09 Aug 2018 09:45 #30132 by ninkale
Replied by ninkale on topic Nina, Boston MA, USA
Dear Hellen, thank you very much for such a detailed feedback, Ill check teaching videos, you made a good point about "staccato", I did not explore yet the music techniques. I would love to join the next butterfly concert in 2019, I assume that it will start in December.
Hellen, I am wondering if you can add to our Library small Jazz music compositions such as Entertainment. In addition to it, where can I found a video that helps to put stickers on piano keys. I printed colorful stickers for piano keys from earlier links in June but didn't figure out yet how to apply it on an instrument.
I started to work with Elsa on note recognizations, so far progress is minimum. Im wondering if you have in a library graduale teaching videos on how to start with little once.
Thank you very much for your help Helen,
With warmest regards,
Nina

More
09 Aug 2018 18:40 #30134 by ninkale
Replied by ninkale on topic Nina, Boston MA, USA
Thank you very much for the link, I did check teaching videos and found Ganon #2 with a metronome and a whole set of videos from Nutcracker ballet. For Elsa I found C major chant with pictures, it looks like she responds to eat so we will work on singing along with a video. Im still in search for directions on how to apply piano stickers to piano keys.

Nina

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds