fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Recital #5 'Winter Butterfly Ball'

USA, CJ's Kids: Ages 4, 6, 6, 9, 10, 12 and 14

• CJ
  • CJ's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 Dec 2014 12:57 - 23 Dec 2014 17:16 #17089 by CJ
In order to help family and friends view our kids' recital and check out Soft Mozart, I put all of their performances here in one post -- that way I can send one link instead of 17! I think they'll be much more inclined to check it out that way. :)

Soft Mozart Winter 2014 - 2015 Recital: "Jingle Bells" Played by Isaiah, 14 Years Old, USA

Soft Mozart Winter 2014 - 2015 Recital: "Fur Elise" Played by Isaiah, 14 Years Old, USA

Soft Mozart Winter 2014 - 2015 Recital: "Zhuchka" Played by Taia, 12 Years Old, USA

Soft Mozart Winter 2014 - 2015 Recital: "Grey Geese" Played by Taia, 12 Years Old, USA

Soft Mozart Winter 2014 - 2015 Recital: "Ode to Joy" Played by Jesse, 10 Years Old, USA

Soft Mozart Winter 2014 - 2015 Recital: "Poppies" Played by Jesse, 10 Years Old, USA

Soft Mozart Winter 2014 - 2015 Recital: "French Folk Song" Played by Alia, 9 Years Old, USA

Soft Mozart Winter 2014 - 2015 Recital: "Hot Cross Buns" Played by Alia, 9 Years Old, USA

This video was Alia's first attempts to try both hands on Jingle Bells (aren't these two girls soooo cute??)...

Soft Mozart Winter 2014 - 2015 Recital: "Jingle Bells" Played by Alia, 9 Years Old, USA

Soft Mozart Winter 2014 - 2015 Recital: "Hot Cross Buns" Played by Brooklyn, 6 Years Old, USA

Soft Mozart Winter 2014 - 2015 Recital: "Train" in C Major, Played by Brooklyn, 6 Years

This was Brooklyn's first day to play Jingle Bells. She picked it up fast after watching her older sister and had tons of fun. It was hard to make her go to bed that night. :) She LOVES Soft Mozart!

Soft Mozart Winter 2014 - 2015 Recital: "Jingle Bells" Played by Brooklyn, 6 Years Old, USA

Emma, age six, can play the left hand chords for all of the Introductory Songs and the Solfeggio in C Major songs. She is starting to play both hands on some of those songs as well. Here is one we got a video of her doing just the right hand:

Soft Mozart Winter 2014 - 2015 Recital: "Hot Cross Buns" Played by Emma, 6 Years Old, USA

Emma is passionate about the violin. She is self-motivated and practices on her own often. She is not in any formal lessons; she is picking up songs from her siblings as we go along. Here are some of the songs she knows:

Emma's Winter 2014 Violin Recital, 6 Years Old, USA

Joy, age four, is just now starting to really show interest in learning to play piano with Soft Mozart. Previously, she had a lot of fun peeling off the note stickers on the keys of the piano. Before she did that, she used to have a much easier time finding the notes with the help of those stickers. She's still waiting for Mom to put on new stickers and help her train her ear. For now though, she wanted and asked to do a recital too and she did just fine. :)

Soft Mozart Winter 2014 - 2015 Recital: "Hot Cross Buns" Played by Joy, 4 Years Old, USA

Our three oldest kids take violin/fiddle lessons through a non-profit organization called "Gone Fiddlin' Again." Many of the songs are a lot of fun -- the whole group of kids are surprisingly good. Be sure to listen all the way to the end -- the last song is SO MUCH FUN and is the one we like best!

(I apologize for the occasional shaky hand while videoing this; I was holding my baby in one arm and the camera in the other. Sometimes my arms would get fatigued or sometimes either the baby or one of the other girls would be dancing and bumping into me as I was videoing.)

Gone Fiddlin' Again Christmas 2014 Party Performance

And here's our family just having some silly fun together while Isaiah provided music for us:

Just for Fun -- Dancing to the Blues
Last edit: 23 Dec 2014 17:16 by CJ.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Dec 2014 19:32 #17096 by Larisa
Great performance guys! We have so much fun looking at you! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: CJ

More
23 Dec 2014 21:17 #17098 by Ines
Спасибо вам всем за такое весёлое, радостное выступление :) ! У вас замечательная семья!

More
23 Dec 2014 21:58 #17099 by camelia1902
How sweet and inspiring!!!

More
23 Dec 2014 22:30 #17102 by the Moon
WOW!!! You are amazing!!! Thank you SO MUCH for this joy and fun!
Excellent!

More
24 Dec 2014 08:50 #17105 by wppl20006
Огого! Вот это КОНЦЕРТИЩЕ!!!Супер!Молодцы дети!

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds