fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries For Lesson Plans Followers

Lesson plan for 3 y.o.

More
11 Aug 2018 14:28 #30176 by ninkale
Today I finished applying piano key stickers, I followed recommendation and used solfeggio images with numbers. I did find curiculum for children under 3 and for Preschoolers 3 years old. I assume that I should follow both of it.
So far Elsas ability to stake focus is limited, Im lucky if I get ten minutes out of class. So i decided to make little breaks in between, and just call her more often for practicing.
1. We sang C major scale forward and backward, with and without musical accompaniment.
2. We played a game with letters matching/ which doesn't make sense for now, I have to find solfeggio images for matching game, and lining up in order.
3.We played a game together "Guess key" again with solfeggio images, it was difficult at the begigng to get the concept of pressing coresponding keys on piano, but close to the end, Elsa managed to get few apples.
4. I looked at recommended "Surprise Symphony" by J. Haydn, and I think for now I want Elsa to get exposed to it by listening symphony first so she can be familiar with a melody.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Olga Egorova

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Aug 2018 15:21 #30179 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Lesson plan for 3 y.o.
What a lovely pictures of the cute little girl! Such an inspirational for other parents!

ninkale wrote: Today I finished applying piano key stickers, I followed recommendation and used solfeggio images with numbers. I did find curiculum for children under 3 and for Preschoolers 3 years old. I assume that I should follow both of it.

They have very slight difference. Follow the one that is most comfortable

So far Elsas ability to stake focus is limited, Im lucky if I get ten minutes out of class.

I suggest you to read my article about attention. Do you have it? If not, I will send it to you.
We have to build Elsa's attention span from scratch. 10 min is way too much for her. You will understand after reading the article

So i decided to make little breaks in between, and just call her more often for practicing.

This exactly right approach! We give small 'meals' more often. This is the way it works the best!

1. We sang C major scale forward and backward, with and without musical accompaniment.
2. We played a game with letters matching/ which doesn't make sense for now, I have to find solfeggio images for matching game, and lining up in order.

I didn't understand about the matching game. Do you mean cards? You have to have them in your initial package. If not, let me know!

3.We played a game together "Guess key" again with solfeggio images, it was difficult at the begigng to get the concept of pressing coresponding keys on piano, but close to the end, Elsa managed to get few apples.

Keep in mind that you have the piano with the weighted keys. To press those keys requires extra effort. If Elsa got few apples, it is great result for her age! Did you give her couple of music dollars for that? ;)

4. I looked at recommended "Surprise Symphony" by J. Haydn, and I think for now I want Elsa to get exposed to it by listening symphony first so she can be familiar with a melody.

It can be one way or another. We have the same music on the puppet video's background.

So far so good, Nina!

Back to the Mozart

More
11 Aug 2018 15:46 #30180 by ninkale
Replied by ninkale on topic Lesson plan for 3 y.o.
Dear Hellen, thank you very much for a fast and detailed respond!
I have a card games from original package with letters, Im planing to make cards with solfeggio images, and in a process to create music money.
Thank you very much for leading me into the soft way to Mozart,
Nina
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
17 Oct 2018 20:18 #30581 by ninkale
Replied by ninkale on topic Lesson plan for 3 y.o.
I practiced today March from Nutcracker, and noticed numbers at the bottom of the screen, Im not sure how to read it, I would apreciate info, or link to explanation. My numbers were
501 of 506 and on other side 74.

Thank you very much in advance,
Nina

More
20 Oct 2018 08:54 #30594 by Svitlana
Replied by Svitlana on topic Lesson plan for 3 y.o.
Нина добрый день. Цифры в левом углу значат как правильно Вы сыграли нотный текст. За каждую правильно сыгранных ноту начисляется один балл. За неправильную ничего. 506 это сумма без ошибок. Вы набрали 501балл. Сыграли с прекрасным результатом. Почти без ошибок. В правом углу показано или вы правильно играли все длительности нот. Чем меньше баллов, тем лучше результат. В идеале там должен быть ноль.
Дальнейших успехов!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
20 Oct 2018 19:55 #30597 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Lesson plan for 3 y.o.

ninkale wrote: I practiced today March from Nutcracker, and noticed numbers at the bottom of the screen, Im not sure how to read it, I would apreciate info, or link to explanation. My numbers were
501 of 506 and on other side 74.

Thank you very much in advance,
Nina

Nina, I have to see the numbers in progress
The practice to write is

March

P (R, L) (1 2 3 4 5 6?) 501 of 506/74 / 503/56

It has to be played 2 times
Write which hand and what mode

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds