fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries For Lesson Plans Followers

Tessa 4 1/2 years old Arizona

More
18 Oct 2017 09:53 #27140 by clayton8203

Exactly one month after beginning practicing “French song”, Tessa had the opportunity to perform on stage at a church sponsored talent show. We only found out one week in advance and she was able To memorize and play both French song and Mary had a little lamb.
Her numbers for French Song are P1 48. 19
She is doing amazing, and this opportunity has given her a huge amount of
Motivation. She can’t keep her hands off of the piano
We have had a crazy summer and have not been able to follow exactly the academy and she has still made this kind of progress. I am telling everyone I can think of about this program

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Oct 2017 12:59 #27142 by hellene

clayton8203 wrote:

Exactly one month after beginning practicing “French song”, Tessa had the opportunity to perform on stage at a church sponsored talent show. We only found out one week in advance and she was able To memorize and play both French song and Mary had a little lamb.
Her numbers for French Song are P1 48. 19
She is doing amazing, and this opportunity has given her a huge amount of
Motivation. She can’t keep her hands off of the piano
We have had a crazy summer and have not been able to follow exactly the academy and she has still made this kind of progress. I am telling everyone I can think of about this program

Dear Clayton,
Thank you very much for sharing this wonderful story with us! It is absolutely exciting and encouracging for parents and teachers!
I wasn't able to watch your video, though... It is 'unavailable'
Could you, please, check the setting of the video on YouTube?

Back to the Mozart

More
18 Oct 2017 13:53 #27143 by clayton8203
I changed the settings on YouTube and I have reattached the link

More
18 Oct 2017 14:53 #27144 by hellene
Thank you!
Now I had a chance to watch your video.
Well, she came on stage, she focused, she played very well.
I couldn't see: did she use any stickers or piano key guides?
I think, she made an outstanding progress in a very short time. Are you planning to follow my lesson plans and participate in our Butterfly Ball?

Back to the Mozart

More
18 Oct 2017 21:29 #27147 by clayton8203
She did not use any stickers or guides. She just decided she wanted to play it, she practiced with The software and also played it on our regular piano when she walked by. If it didn’t sound right she would keep trying until it did. In just the last 4 days she has started playing and memorized Hot Cross Buns and is very close to having Jingle Bells memorized as well. I will be following the academy plans from here on out (also with my 26 month old). I will definitely look into the Butterfly Ball.

More
19 Oct 2017 15:37 - 19 Oct 2017 15:38 #27148 by hellene

clayton8203 wrote: She did not use any stickers or guides. She just decided she wanted to play it, she practiced with The software and also played it on our regular piano when she walked by. If it didn’t sound right she would keep trying until it did. In just the last 4 days she has started playing and memorized Hot Cross Buns and is very close to having Jingle Bells memorized as well. I will be following the academy plans from here on out (also with my 26 month old). I will definitely look into the Butterfly Ball.

Well, this is the best place to start teaching your 26 months old!
I am so looking forward helping you. Don't be afraid. Just do it!
https://pianolearningsoftware.com/pages/prep-level-a-24-to-36-months Here is the link for the younger child just in case

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 19 Oct 2017 15:38 by hellene.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds