fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2014-2015

Antoine 13 ans

More
29 May 2015 02:20 #19060 by moutas
Replied by moutas on topic Antoine 13 ans
This year Antoine wanted to play "the entertainer" but he did not succeed to learn the whole piece so now he seems demotivated. Could you give me an advice to help him not to abandon learning the piano. :(
Thank you
Corinne (Antoine's mum)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 May 2015 13:44 #19093 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Antoine 13 ans

moutas wrote: This year Antoine wanted to play "the entertainer" but he did not succeed to learn the whole piece so now he seems demotivated. Could you give me an advice to help him not to abandon learning the piano. :(
Thank you
Corinne (Antoine's mum)

Dear Corinne,
Thank you very much for sharing your concern with us!
It seems to me like Antoine stuck with the believe that the piano piece is more important then his own joy of learning something new. It happens among piano students a lot!
Please, tell him the following:
1. I and all the members on this forum appreciate him, Antoine, and his progress makes all of us very happy. I and many other people on this forum had heard the Entertainer a lot. We don't care about the song. We care that Antoine loves music and wants to keep playing even though imperfectly. There are thousands of other songs/ Antoine is one and unique

2. Antoine's video of playing the 'Funeral March of a marionette' was featured on our show case page. It is the great achievement! pianolearningsoftware.com/pages/videos-o...udents-and-graduates

3. Please, read my blog post about the motivation here:
www.softmozart.com/forum/20-hellene-hine...w-book.html?start=24

4. Ask Antoine to keep in touch with other members on our forum to receive the positive energy and motivaion to learn music and become successful person. Our goal is to be well-rounded, intelligent, smart and happy people! This is our ultimate goal to learn piano!

Back to the Mozart

More
31 May 2015 01:57 #19099 by moutas
Replied by moutas on topic Antoine 13 ans
Thank you so much for your support , Antoine read your message and he has started a new piece (although we are going to go on holiday tomorrow for one month) He seems reassure and happy.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds