fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2014-2015

Mattew's progress diary ( 6 years old )

More
27 Sep 2014 10:32 #16077 by bella
This one is going to be challenging for me , to get him to follow the lessons . he wants to play like tina , and he loves all the games , he is actually good at them , some better than his sister , but we are still struggling with finger placement , using five fingers , using left hand and right hand . he is left handed . what level should i start him ?/ prep level C ?? I am looking forward to a new year of piano learning with all of you . I cannot tell you how much reading your updates is inspiring us , so now I am going to make sure i post our updates too .
xxx
viv

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Sep 2014 00:39 #16090 by hellene
This one is going to be challenging for me , to get him to follow the lessons . he wants to play like tina , and he loves all the games , he is actually good at them , some better than his sister , but we are still struggling with finger placement , using five fingers , using left hand and right hand . he is left handed . what level should i start him ?/ prep level C ?? I am looking forward to a new year of piano learning with all of you . I cannot tell you how much reading your updates is inspiring us , so now I am going to make sure i post our updates too .
xxx
viv

A lot of boys struggle with fine motor skills development, because they are not playing with dolls. :P

Mattew is younger and he is a boy... To be a little slower then Tina at the start is perfectly natural. Mattew, our goal is not to play 'like Tina', but to develop your fine motor skills, both hands coordination, eye/hand coordination - so, you will build a brilliant mind. To be left handed is very special, but if you would become 'both handed', it would be awesome... To play piano is making you brain much more powerful.

Please, practice with Prep C and follow all of my exercises! Do not compare yourself to anybody. Be 'better version' of yourself every day.

I am so looking forward to watch your videos! :)

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds