fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2014-2015

Christina's progress diary ( 8 years old )

More
03 Dec 2014 13:21 #16749 by bella
She is practicing I wish you a merry christmas when I am watching your videos you are playing the re with your thumb ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Dec 2014 15:54 #16750 by hellene
Viv, thank you for the clarification! Now I know exactly, what you mean.

Fastening fingers to certain keys is the forced measure of 'traditional school', because without actual seeing piano keys and music notes (there are way too many of them and they look way too similar) people have to rely on their muscle memory. How blind people move around? They try to remember^ by exploiting the muscles.

Therefore, the 'method books' are nothing else, but the scores with 'hand positions': they make artificial piano pieces and arrangements that fasten keys and notes + they adding very simple modifications, if needed.

Soft Mozart students SEE the score from the start. They can use even their nose and toes to play :P : no bad habbit will be formed, because they have and muscle, and visual perception.

On my video I use some common piano players approach, when if the same note played at list twice, it is played with different fingers.

I would recommend Tina to do the following:

1. Watch for the number on the left to make as less mistakes as possible
2. When she gets perfect or almost perfect score on the left, she can start watching time bar on the right. If the number on the right is much less then amount of the notes she played, she can start working on her fingers management.

I would even consider it during or even after memorizing the piece!

This is not easy piece! I am very proud of her that she had chosen to play it. But playing alone with the teaching video is way too premature for her now.

Let me know, if I answered your question.

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds