fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2014-2015

Brianna's progress diary (Level C)

More
07 Nov 2014 18:25 - 07 Nov 2014 18:31 #16546 by carlyngv
Last edit: 07 Nov 2014 18:31 by carlyngv.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ines

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Nov 2014 07:42 #16558 by carlyngv

We are working on descending order.

More
09 Nov 2014 21:40 #16563 by hellene
carlyngv, thank you very much for sharing the videos!

Here is what I noticed so far: your daughter is very bright: she has very good hands, wonderful fingers' awareness, ear and focus.

We have to work on durability of her attention span which will dramatically improve with the practice with the software. Yes, it was a little challenging for her to imagine the scale backwards. It was very funny to see her scaring away from saying the notes' order in the descending order:)

It shows that she is putting her mind into everything that she does - not blindly follow what her eyes see. This is an awesome skill for such a young child to have.

I think, if you will follow the lesson plan with precision (especially our interactive modules) at the end of this school year we will achieve outstanding results in focus/attention span duration increase

Back to the Mozart

More
09 Nov 2014 22:48 #16564 by carlyngv
Haha! I thought I had trimmed the video! Sometimes she gets very frustrated when she gets spiders or exercises are difficult. I just remind her that the more we practice the easier it gets. Thanks, Hellene!

More
10 Nov 2014 02:26 #16565 by hellene
Well, I think, this information will help you to motivate your daughter: pianolearningsoftware.com/pages/webinar_1
It helped a lot of parents and teachers already ;)

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: carlyngv

More
13 Nov 2014 19:06 #16592 by carlyngv

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds