fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

What things to work on?

More
06 Sep 2014 14:19 #15894 by cheyeow
Dear Hellene,

Would like to ask what should we work on for the new year? What songs should we pick?

What areas need improvement?

Should I work on getting his fingers curved?

We have been working on getting Isaac to match the note flash card to the picture solfege.

Thanks.

Regards
Esther

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Sep 2014 17:01 #15896 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic What things to work on?
Dear Hellene,

Would like to ask what should we work on for the new year? What songs should we pick?

What areas need improvement?

Should I work on getting his fingers curved?

We have been working on getting Isaac to match the note flash card to the picture solfege.

Thanks.

Regards
Esther

Hello, Esther!

I think that following our Prep C lesson plan www.softmozart.com/forum/63-lesson-plans...year-old-and-up.html would be very beneficial for Isaac now, because ear training, music appreciation and other materials are giving well balanced and strong educational development. Don’t worry that some of the materials is look the ‘same’: I tuned it, but want beginners to ‘seat’ on the foundation longer. It pays off later, when we’ll go to 1st grade.

The piano pieces are better to be selected from Simona's Albums now. The piano pieces from this series are not artificially adapted for beginners from other material. They are originals that been created by world renowned composers for children.

There are some ‘delicious and nutritious’ piano pieces from ‘hand position’ books that you also may consider: Fav Classics 2 ‘In the Hall of the Mountain king’, ‘Halleluiah’, ‘Bouree’
Boogie 1: ‘Robot Rock’, ‘Cat Boogie’

Of cause, Christmas songs this year for the ‘Butterfly Ball’ from Christmas Carols and Christmas Classic would be very great to be performed!
Isaac already knows piano and music notes geography and now our primer goal is his piano development and posture. Exercises are very important! Also, please, remember that his elbows should be above the piano keys.

Yes, appropriate hand position and fingers placement is now becoming our priority. I would suggest posting as many videos as possible, especially, when he is in process of learning something. Our team of experts would be able to help you more effectively this way.

Let me know, if you need any more help!

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds