fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Getting started with free demo for Kei 5y

More
20 Jul 2014 21:44 #15644 by Lorde
We started with the free demo program. I can not find here games. We are practicing witht the video tutorials (both hands) but I don't know what to do next. I would like to finish with all we can learn with the free demo and then ask you what it's best to purchase.
I would appreciate your kind advise.
Lorde

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jul 2014 02:52 #15646 by hellene
Hello, Lorde!

Lorde wrote: We started with the free demo program.

Did you start Demo excerpts or free lesson here: softmozart.com/teaching/how-to-get-start...it-for-yourself.html ?

I can not find here games.

We currently have only Note Duration game.

We are practicing witht the video tutorials (both hands) but I don't know what to do next.

Next wise step would be to video everything that you learned and to place a link here, in the forum. You will get the chance to receive a discount for our program. Read more here: pianolearningsoftware.com/pages/programa-de-becas-soft-mozart

I would like to finish with all we can learn with the free demo and then ask you what it's best to purchase.
I would appreciate your kind advise.
Lorde

All the packages have the same software. The difference only is the length of time. We have 6, 12 and 36 months subscriptions and Perpetual licences.

If you would tell me more about yourself and/or people that are going to learn, I will be able to help you with your question.

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds