fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Isaac - 4yrs and 3 months, Australia

More
26 Jul 2014 00:18 - 26 Jul 2014 00:19 #15668 by hellene
Esther, the video is set as private ;)

Let me try to help you...
1. Sign in
2. Click on your photo and you will see CREATOR STUDIO - CLICK
3. Click on VIDEO MANAGER
4. You will see thumbnail pics of your videos. Ubder each picture the word EDIT - CLICK
5. Go a little down the page. On the right you will see a drop down box with the privacy setting.

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 26 Jul 2014 00:19 by hellene.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jul 2014 15:54 - 26 Jul 2014 15:55 #15672 by cheyeow
Thanks Hellene. I've fixed it.

Here's Isaac is playing chromatic scale RH only going up. He has only learned this twice.

Isaac sings Fa to Fa back and forth. He can do mi to mi backwards too, but havent' got a chance to do a video.

Isaac plays 'Pop goes the weasel' without the computer. We tried with the teaching video, but he wasn't keen on using the video yet. Will wait when his fingers a more fluent and let him try again.

Isaac also surprised me by playing 'This Old Man's nursery rhyme on his toy piano right hand one morning.
Last edit: 26 Jul 2014 15:55 by cheyeow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds