Nursery Songs Primer: Play ‘Humpty-Dumpty’ and sing with Solfeggio.
- Learning to play Do-Major:
- Sight-reading: ‘Nursery Primer’ on R5, L5 and P5
- Gentle Piano: working on learning pieces for the May recital playing with R, L or even both hands. Try to play pieces on H mode (to hide the notes)
Learning to count lines and spaces to the note’s name (Flash cards, Level 1 page 3). Take a card and say all the tiny ‘stick’ notes before the round large one.
- Repeat all the exercises.
- Sight-reading all the pieces from ‘Nursery Primer’ in R6, L6 and P6.
- Playing the pieces for the recital with R, L, P and H (hidden notes).
- Playing the pieces with no computer *optional*.
Flash Cards Level 1 page 3 and the rest: Guess what the note is, "a girl" or "a boy". Check the right answers by flipping the cards.
Video or photos of your child working with the assignments are welcome! Please, put Soft Mozart: Semester 2/13 in the title of your videos (s).
*Please, contact us for individual consultation on choosing your piano pieces for your child, if the listed Albums are too easy for him/her*
Saying the first circle of Note Alphabet in less than 20 seconds.