- All the previous exercises with R, L and both hands (if possible)
- Keep working on Chromatic Scale
- Gentle Piano: working on learning pieces for the May recital playing with R, L or even both hands. Try to play pieces on H mode (to hide the notes)
Placing the scales from La to La fprward and backwards
- Learning to play ‘Chromatic scale’ with the Left hand
- Learning about the fingers as about ‘Three sisters’ and ‘Three brothers’
- Playing recital piano pieces with R, L or both hands and notes hidden.
- Playing recital pieces with no computer *optional*
Interactive theory Placing cards from Ti to Ti forward and backwards.
Practicing ‘Fruit Lines’ game for 3 minutes
Original sample - Sight-reading: Favorite Classics Primer – Rossini ‘William Tell Overture’. Play on R2, L2 and P2 Ear Training
Singing with the video the Song from Do to Do
Credit GRADUATION RECITAL AND EVALUATION OF SCHOOL YEAR CREDITS, ISSUE OF THE DIPLOMAS: playing piano pieces (2+) from ‘Introductory’ and ‘First Steps’ Albums using one or both hands with and without computer
PLEASE, USE THE TEACHING VIDEO SECTION (IF POSSIBLE) TO POLISH YOUR CHOSEN PIECES:
Video or photos of your child working with the assignments are welcome! Please, put Soft Mozart: Semester 2/13 in the title of your videos (s).
*Please, contact us for individual consultation on choosing your piano pieces for your child, if the listed Albums are too easy for him/her*
Interactive theory Learning to say entire Alphabet from all the notes.