fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Soft Mozart Recital #2

Olesya 5y.o. Ukraine

More
03 Jun 2013 22:11 #10627 by Tanja
Replied by Tanja on topic Olesya 5y.o. Ukraine
Olesya, you just umnichka! At 5 years old to play so well and in such a fast pace! Done! My daughter was unable to play since 7 years (I taught her usual classical way). You have a great future, do not leave the music, you have a wonderful talent! Also a good ear for music, do you feel you play dge "fake" notes, and a good sense of rhythm! Thanks for the video!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jun 2013 23:27 #10634 by Mrs.Post
Replied by Mrs.Post on topic Olesya 5y.o. Ukraine
Very nice work. I showed this to all my kids. They are hoping that they will be as good as you in a few years! What excellent role models we have in Soft Mozart! Thank-you for playing so well!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vika

More
22 Jun 2013 18:51 #11134 by olivia
Replied by olivia on topic Olesya 5y.o. Ukraine
Здравствуй Olesya! Молодец, что ты стремишься играть красивую музыку и не боишься сложностей. Исполняй больше пьес из Софт Моцарт, совершенствуй свои навыки. Старайся играть не быстро, но без ошибок, четко и уверенно. Удачи тебе и больших, больших успехов!!! :) :) :)

Hello Olesya! Good for you, that you aspire to play beautiful music and are not afraid of difficulties. Fulfill more pieces of Soft Mozart Improve your skills. Try not to play fast, but without errors, clearly and confidently. Good luck and big, big success! :) :) :)

More
24 Jun 2013 23:09 #11180 by juliguli
Replied by juliguli on topic Olesya 5y.o. Ukraine
Olesya, you seem like such a sweet girl. I liked your monkey ears at the end of the song. I really enjoyed your performance. You are so quick with your hands and I like the way that you bob to the music, like to are trying to hear it in your head and play along. I also saw how hard you tried in the middle, where you seemed to have a bit of trouble, but you sang the next notes for yourself and continued right along. That shows such perseverance. That is really amazing for a five year old girl! Please continue playing and learning:-)

More
25 Jun 2013 14:33 #11232 by olivia
Replied by olivia on topic Olesya 5y.o. Ukraine
Спасибо за участие в таком ярком, оригинальном и запоминающемся International Soft Mozart Recital!!! :)

Thank you for participating in such bright, original and memorable International Soft Mozart Recital!!! :)

More
25 Jun 2013 15:11 #11258 by cheyeow
Replied by cheyeow on topic Olesya 5y.o. Ukraine
Wow, you are indeed amazing. You managed to play such a hard piece for a five year old. Can't wait to see what's next.

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds