fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Soft Mozart Recital #2

Sai 5yrs UK semester 2 May 2013 -September credits

More
01 Jun 2013 18:32 #10564 by the Moon
Om,

sorry I moved all of your posts in to one topic. It is already too many participants! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Jun 2013 18:58 #10569 by omshree
Hi Moon,
Thanks a lot for putting the videos under one topic.
I will check in youtube settings and would quickly do them.

thanks
om

More
02 Jun 2013 12:22 - 02 Jun 2013 12:24 #10605 by andreasro

omshree wrote: Hi Moon,
Thanks a lot for putting the videos under one topic.
I will check in youtube settings and would quickly do them.

thanks
om

Dear Om, wow, it took you quite a while do upload all, congratulations for performances and the efforts both in learning and making it on time for Recital and graduation! Thank you for sharing!

Regarding YouTube videos, there are 3 choices:
  1. public - the video can be search by title and watch by anyone
  2. unlisted - the video can not be searched but can be watched by those who have the link to it
  3. private - the video can not be searched and can only be watched by those who have your access and approval to watch it
Hope this helps.

Andrea
Last edit: 02 Jun 2013 12:24 by andreasro.
The following user(s) said Thank You: omshree

More
24 Jun 2013 16:47 #11159 by bella
Dear Om and Sai , thank you very much for being great inspiration . Sai playlist on you tube is one that we follow when we need some motivation . We love watching her play xxx
The following user(s) said Thank You: omshree

More
24 Jun 2013 22:45 #11177 by omshree
Dear Bella,
Thanks a lot for your post and a kind comment.Actually i have to say that your comment had motivated us more.
How old are ur kids? if they are same age as Sai. I believe that when sai can do it your kids can do it as well.
Just go with the flow.Kids are unpredictable. Somedays they voluntarily sit and play.some days they don't want to listen or do any playing.It again depends on individual child.If you have just started using the program .Relax and allow the kids to browse through the songs they want and let them listen to the songs and then start with the introductory ones .Initially u might feel that they are taking long time to get hold of the pieces, but once they feel comfortable they do amazingly quicker than we had imagined.
All the best!
Rgds
Om

More
24 Jun 2013 23:24 #11181 by juliguli
Sai, You are doing such a wonderful job! I loved how you introduced your songs with the name and the composer. You also show a deep concentration when you play and the obvious patience that must have gone into learning these pieces. It is amazing how you play them from memory. You have good coordination when you play your right hand and left hand individually and when you put them together, many times you don't even need to pause to place the left hand. You just continue to play and it seems so natural. You had a great tempo in Ode to Joy especially. I loved how you sang solfege in Old McDonald!

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds