fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Soft Mozart Recital #2

Galina, Russia

More
14 Jun 2013 22:19 #11008 by olivia
Replied by olivia on topic Galina, Russia
Здравствуйте Галина! Вы- умница! Какой огромный объем работы выполнен! Поражает с каким старанием и интересом Вы исполняете пьесы и упражнения. Приятно наблюдать как от произведения к произведению улучшаются Ваши навыки, пальцы становятся более организованными, репертуар усложняется. Так держать! Удачи Вам и новых творчестких побед! :)

Hello Galina! You are a good girl! What a tremendous amount of work carried out! What amazes with diligence and interest you perform plays and exercises. Pleased to see how the product to the product improving your skills, your fingers become more organized, more complex repertoire. Keep it up! Good luck to you and your new tvorchestkih victories! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jun 2013 03:41 #11205 by juliguli
Replied by juliguli on topic Galina, Russia
Galina, it is so wonderful to see fellow adult beginner like me. You have progressed so far and it gives me such encouragement as my husband and I start learning and as we teach our little son. I, like you, have dreamed of playing piano my whole life, but always seemed so busy for it, but now, with a little one who loves music, and with this revolutionary program in Soft Mozart, I have been able to start my journey and I inspired watching yours as well. You have such a large repertoire of songs now, which you are playing from memory, and you seem to be progressing so steadily and playing so well with both of your hands. Thank you so much for sharing! My favorite piece was the Man on the Flying Trapeze. I think you did really well with that one and I felt like you put expression into it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

More
25 Jun 2013 16:02 #11275 by cheyeow
Replied by cheyeow on topic Galina, Russia
Well done Galina. You have played fluently in your pieces. You should be very proud of yourself for achieving so much and having such a busy life. Keep up the piano playing.

More
25 Jun 2013 18:32 #11284 by olivia
Replied by olivia on topic Galina, Russia
Галина!Спасибо за участие в таком ярком, оригинальном и запоминающемся International Soft Mozart Recital!!!

Galina!Thank you for participating in such bright, original and memorable International Soft Mozart Recital!!!

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds