fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Soft Mozart Recital #2

Melody, 4 year 8 months, USA

More
14 Jun 2013 22:58 #11009 by olivia
Replied by olivia on topic Melody, 4 year 8 months, USA
Здравствуй Melody! Твоя игра на фортепиано завораживает и очаровывает. Какие сложные произведения вместе с "Софт Моцарт" ты выучила! С каким чувством исполнила фортепианные пьесы! Браво!!! :) Расти, развивайся и двигайся дальше к покорению вершин "Музыкального Олимпа". Удачи и успехов тебе!!! Будем ждать твоих новых замечательных выступлений. :)

Hello Melody! Your piano playing is mesmerizing and enchanting. What are complex works together with the "Soft Mozart" you learned! With what feelings she performed piano pieces! Bravo!!! :) Grow, develop and move on to conquer the peaks of "Musical Olympus". Good luck and success to you!!! We will wait for your new wonderful performance. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jun 2013 21:40 #11174 by juliguli
Melody, you are such a little fireball! I just loved watching you. You may be one of my favorite little musicians that I have seen so far. I love how excited you are to play. I love how you introduce each song and invite us to enjoy. You are not just playing, you are performing! You have such expression and artistry in both your playing and in your posture and in your introduction to the songs. You arm movement into the piece and then the way you use both hands and the tempo you keep are amazing for a girl your age. I hope you inspire many many kids and adults around you to want to learn the piano and how much fun it can be.

More
25 Jun 2013 14:26 #11228 by olivia
Replied by olivia on topic Melody, 4 year 8 months, USA
Спасибо за участие в таком ярком, оригинальном и запоминающемся International Soft Mozart Recital!!! :)

Thank you for participating in such bright, original and memorable International Soft Mozart Recital!!! :)

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds