fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Soft Mozart Recital #2

Cayla Joy, age 4, Down Syndrome

• Mel02
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 Jun 2013 05:43 #10775 by Mel02
Replied by Mel02 on topic Cayla Joy, age 4, Down Syndrome
Yes, Cayla! That is beautiful and you are so cute, it really moves us when you do all the things together -- reading, playing, singing. You are blooming and I can see your smile from your heart!

And keep going, with all little efforts, a nice surprise will be there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jun 2013 01:03 #10835 by Ershov
Bravo! The Impossible this that, what not has powerfully wanted...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrs.Post

More
17 Jun 2013 04:52 #11039 by алла
Кайла, ты МОЛОДЕЦ! БРАВО!!БРАВО!!!

More
23 Jun 2013 22:57 #11150 by olivia
Здравствуй Cayla! Какая ты молодец!!! Огромная работа! Хороший результат. Поздравляю тебя, твоих родителей и твоего талантливого педагога. Не останавливайся на достигнутом, играй на фортепиано. Красивая музыка всегда будет для тебя радостью, утешением, поможет справиться с любыми огорчениями. Удачи тебе и новых творческих побед!!! :) :) :)

Hello Cayla! What you're done! Great work! A good result. Congratulations to you, your parents and your talented teacher. Do not stop there, play the piano. Beautiful music will always be for you joy, comfort, help to deal with any frustrations. Good luck and new creative achievements!!! :) :) :)

More
24 Jun 2013 20:07 #11166 by juliguli
Oh Cayla, you are such an inspiring little girl. I have followed some of your progress in other posts, and you really are amazing. I love how focused you are, how well you sing solfege and how coordinated you are in playing with your right hand. Keep at it! You will be playing with both hands soon, I am sure!

More
25 Jun 2013 13:50 #11217 by cheyeow
I am amazed Cayla at your abilities to sing Solfege and play the piano with correct keys at the same time. Very well played. You will soar high and climb mountains.

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds